Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 7th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
How to Start Your Customs Thread

/being PSA

I was looking through some threads tonight for some units to nominate for the Barracks or the Halls and I noticed that not everyone adds all their customs in their first post.

I think everyone should add all the customs to their first post. It makes it much easier to see all your stuff at once, and not have to go through each page of the thread to see all your stuff. It doesn't take much work, you likely will still have the link on your clipboard from pasting it into the new post, why not take a few more seconds and add it to the first post as well?

/end PSA
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Gotcha, can and will, do, or ,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Yeah, it makes it quite easy to see the new stuff. I copied this idea from someone on .HQ, but it is a good idea.

You can look at my thread (shameless PLUG) to see what we're talking about. I keep the newest right at the top.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
You can look at my thread (shameless PLUG) to see what we're talking about. I keep the newest right at the top.
Me too.
Old November 7th, 2006, 06:58 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Good call. Just did mine and added 15 new cards

(Some most people have already seen, though)

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Good Idea...

...and if you really want to go the 'extra mile', you can even provide an alphabetized index of your customs on the first page, with clickable thumbnails and names that link to the larger card images and character bios, respectively...

[/shameless_plug]

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old November 8th, 2006, 02:23 PM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
Okay, the problem is, when you edit the first post, it doesnt mark the thread as having a new item... so you have to go and post something to the end of it. Is there a way around that?

Fuzzy
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:33 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You post the new custom in both places.
It makes it easiest for new and old.

And I put a mention of what page the new unit discussion is on, so that anyone seeing the first post can know where the discussion of that unit was.
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:46 PM

fuzzysadist has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
You post the new custom in both places.
It makes it easiest for new and old.

And I put a mention of what page the new unit discussion is on, so that anyone seeing the first post can know where the discussion of that unit was.
Okay, that works

Great idea

Fuzzy
Old April 2nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What I'm trying to figure out, is how does one go about posting images on the message boards here? I'd love to post the printable photos of the customs I've made in my custom thread instead of just having a bunch of typed up stats, but beyond clicking the "Img" and trying to throw random http stuff alongside it, I'm honestly without clue or direction.
If someone wants to take pity on a poor technofool like myself, any help would be greatly appreciated. If this info has already been written up somewhere, please point me in the right direction!
Old April 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
What I'm trying to figure out, is how does one go about posting images on the message boards here? I'd love to post the printable photos of the customs I've made in my custom thread instead of just having a bunch of typed up stats, but beyond clicking the "Img" and trying to throw random http stuff alongside it, I'm honestly without clue or direction.
If someone wants to take pity on a poor technofool like myself, any help would be greatly appreciated. If this info has already been written up somewhere, please point me in the right direction!
In the Scapers Online subforum, you can find the Sticky: "How To. . ." index of threads (invaluable information there). I that thread you will find the link to How to Post Images ; this thread will begin you on your journey to being an image-posting-ninja.
Old April 2nd, 2007, 07:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mucho gracias

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards