Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 8th, 2011, 02:54 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
15-Day Trivia Challenge Thread

In honor of the near-release of the first book of The Behenian Wars series, I am initiating a 15-Day trivia challenge that will test your knowledge as gamers and try to identify characters and places from various video games that are a favorite to the author.

15-DAY TRIVIA CHALLENGE

Rules and Procedures:

You must already have liked the Facebook page and/or be a member of heroscapers.com in order to participate.

Each day from Monday to Friday for the next 15 days, a question concering a video game character or part of his/her series will be released.

It is up to you to answer that question during the day it is released and keep track of your answers via the logsheet that will be released later this week.

On the 15th day, you will send your completed log sheet in for the 15th and final question via the.behenian.wars@gmail.com.

The first three people to fully complete the trivia and get the 15th question correct will recieve at no cost to them a special edition cover of Surrogate Earth Part One: Chaoskampf signed by the author, and a signed preview excerpt of Surrogate Earth Part Two: Fimbulvetr.

Facebook Page:
www.facebook.com/the.behenian.wars

Oof...I got nothing to sign with now

Last edited by Majora's Incarnation; August 10th, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:56 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 15-Day Trivia Challenge Thread

The first question today was released on Thursday, and is now offered as a freebie question to get anyone interested started.

Question: "Tingle Tingle Kooloo Limpah, Don't Steal My Magic Words!" - Name the Character

Answer: Tingle

Old August 8th, 2011, 06:03 PM

The File Factory download isn't working very well, so if you wish to participate, please send an email to the.behenian.wars@gmail.com to recieve your log sheet. The sooner the better so you can keep track of answers.

EDIT: Or if a person with access to uploads could upload the file for me, that would be incredibly helpful.

Old August 9th, 2011, 02:39 PM

Second question, was released Friday of last week but remains unanswered:

Question: Name this Desert warrior from Blue Terra that sported a spear as a weapon of choice, married the woman that saved his life from scorpion venom, and is by far the coolest African character in a RPG.

Old August 10th, 2011, 03:21 PM

Third Question

Question: Of the same universe of our humble desert warrior from Tuesday, name this boss creature that bore one of the most common nicknames known to mankind and was one of the first bosses I know of to sport such an alcoholic problem to where you used it to defeat him.

Old August 11th, 2011, 04:11 PM

Fourth Question

Question: Name this special weapon featured only in the special edition of the game it belongs to, acquired only after the defeat of a very powerful guest character.

Old August 12th, 2011, 04:44 PM

Fifth Question

Question: Name this Belmont. (Hint: He's protagonist for nine of the series)

Old August 12th, 2011, 04:51 PM

Alright, the first question set for the trivia has been released. Above is the .jpeg file of the log sheet for the trivia, should you choose to use it to keep your answers on a neat format. Believe me, it will help. Use this weekend break to gather your answers, chat with friends on message discussions, do what you need to get the answers, for the next set begins Monday the 15th!

Old August 15th, 2011, 02:38 PM

Sixth Question

Question: Name this narcissistic prince that assisted (more got in the way) two famous brothers in a foreign land.

Old August 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Seventh Question

Question: This is a two part question, you can answer both or just one of them. Name either the place or the boss featured in this trivia image. (Hint: you had to make a wish in order to get in.)

Old August 17th, 2011, 06:23 PM

Eighth Question

Question: Name this character from a joint company game that was a Star Being that came to save wishes for everyone. (Honestly, if you don't know who this guy is, this trivia is going to be tough for you.)

Old August 18th, 2011, 05:56 PM

Ninth Question

Question: Name one of the two names this character shares - he's a priest that mysteriously wanders around to solve a mysterious curse that is destroying the land. Dark, brooding, always around areas of evil, he isn't what he seems...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books