Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 24th, 2011, 07:50 PM

steqhendaniels Woo who?
Werewolf Lord and Sir Hawthorne

So I was playing a game (a 4 person game).

The Werewolf Lord nonchalantly hybridizes Sir Hawthorne.

Moon frenzy happens- they controlled Sir Hawthorne "for the duration of its turn". Does this mean the army card is temporarily possessed by the Werewolf player?

If so, "After you take a turn with Sir Hawthorne" the owner rolls for Stab in the Back.

Someone tell me we did the right thing in not letting this mean something (the person rolled a one!)!

Also, we need to laugh at the complexity of situations like these- it makes Heroscape really fun sometimes.

How do we know? We're only children!
Old April 24th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Werewolf Lord and Sir Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by steqhendaniels View Post
So I was playing a game (a 4 person game).
Does this mean the army card is temporarily possessed by the Werewolf player?
Yes, and you will still need to roll for Stab in the Back (as you alluded to).

If the Werewolf Lord player successfully rolls a 1 for Stab in the Back after taking a turn with Hawthorne via Moon Frenzy, the most it can do is strip Hawthorne's card of Order Markers. Control of Hawthorne will always return to the owner of the card before the Moon Frenzy turn took place.

Please check out this thread for a discussion of the Werewolf Lord/Hawthorne dilemma.
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:39 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation
Re: Werewolf Lord and Sir Hawthorne

I remember this one, but since its a 4 player game did not each side have at least one sir hawthorne? It goes something like this, I mind posses you, but you can't have 2 of me in your army, so I backstab myself and only your co player or my co player can have me, but I don't want you, you are mind controlled and we all have wearwolf lords. lol......

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units