Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old June 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM

LoneHero2008 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Alrighty, maybe someone here can aid me.

We're having a tournament at my friend's house (none of the local hobby stores carry HeroScape, and believe me, we tried to talk them into it). Well, we agreed to bring armies we wouldn't normally take to tournaments, this way we all have a reason to try something new, we also added a rule that prevents cross faction (pure utgar, pure jandar, pure ullar and so on). Since it's not a competitive tournament and no prizes are involved, I figured I should post this here than in the tournament section.

The tournament is going to be an Eight Man free for all. Each army can't take up more than 20 spaces. The points are capped at 500.

Here's what I'm brining:
Ke-Mo-Shi
Ne-Gak-Sa
Marro Stingers
Marro Drudges
Marro Warriors
Zettian Guards
Deathreavers

The game is going to be point capture. There will be a total of 17 markers (Yahtzee Chips) spread across the massive map (takes up a whole dining room table), the goal is to capture and hold at least three of these markers for two full rounds (As in your figure has to be on the marker from the start to the end of the round). I'd like to get some strategies other than Mindshackle spam (I'm very lucky with it, as my Mindshackle scores a 20 4 out of 5 times.).

Old June 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Alrighty, maybe someone here can aid me.

Honestly, I'd say lose the zettians in favor of doubling up on stingers.
Old June 4th, 2011, 03:32 PM

LoneHero2008 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I don't have two stinger squads -_-;;;;;

I got them off a friend through a trade.

Old June 10th, 2011, 09:03 PM

Heroscaper62 is surprisingly tart

Just for a future heads up, I started an "army helper" thread were Heroscapers can go and ask questions like this. That way the forum isn't bogged down with threads like this. It can be found here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles