Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
The Last Ringbearer

I have just heard of this today, but the book has been out since 1999... however, late 2010 it finally got translated to English!

The author is a paleontologist who noted how black-and-white Tolkien portrays the two sides in the great war and he is exploring how easily the lines of good/evil can be reversed.

He created The Last Ringbearer.

Although legal rights prevented the book from appearing in English bookstores, Eskov made it public to the world for free at his livejournal site.

I have only begun to read the story, but it is quite interesting and well-written, it's worth checking out.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; February 22nd, 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:47 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: The Last Ringbearer

I downloaded it about a week ago, but haven't been able to start it yet. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to read it eventually.

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books