Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 26th, 2013, 04:44 AM

KeepCalmAndDraftHulk is surprisingly tart
Hulk's "Legendary" Maps (VSCAPE FILES & ONLINE APP READY)

This is a thread for me to post maps. My group enjoys them, and so I figured maybe y'all would as well. They are "Legendary" as a shoutout to my friend TheLegendaryIrishSword. Here on the Legendary thread, I try to make the most balanced, while still novel and fun to play maps. Let me know what you think! The maps will include links to the Google Drawing so that you guys can play the maps on the online app!
If anybody could please point me to a way to make online capable maps without MS paint, that would be lovely.
Also, as a noob question, how do I upload a picture to a thread?
Without further ado,
Enjoy!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by KeepCalmAndDraftHulk; July 26th, 2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old July 26th, 2013, 07:15 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Hulk's "Legendary" Maps (VSCAPE FILES & ONLINE APP READY

I'm not sure what you're asking for regarding online maps, but maybe Paint.NET would be more to your liking?

The map image is not showing up for me.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:57 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm not sure what you're asking for regarding online maps, but maybe Paint.NET would be more to your liking?

Not showing up for me as well caps. Hulk, are you using photobucket? In my research thats the only way you can upload images onto the HS site besides from google.
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I use imageshack with no issues.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

Not showing up for me as well caps. Hulk, are you using photobucket? In my research thats the only way you can upload images onto the HS site besides from google.
I use Photobucket for nice, high quality pictures. But you can also use photos from Facebook and Shutterfly if you don't mind the reduction in quality.
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:01 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whirlwind Topdown by Teh Cheezy HoBo, on Flickr

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios