Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old February 25th, 2015, 02:02 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Public Design Post

Yes, its a combination of Wonder Woman's lasso with a standard mind control power. The remove of order markers represents how she compels people to her will and they never oppose her.

Lasso of Submission: A barbed lasso that compels the tied individual to obey and love the wielder.
Old February 25th, 2015, 02:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Automatically taking control(for an entire round), taking a turn with the figure and knocking down their OMs is pretty ridiculous. That is going to need a d20 roll to have a chance to be balanced.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 25th, 2015, 02:12 PM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

Yeah that's easy to do say about 15+
Old February 25th, 2015, 02:17 PM

Superwoman
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:15 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, right now Ultraman doesn't really work, he starts with a Kryptonite on his card... and his species is Kryptonian which means his powers are negated and he rolls 2 less attack and defense.

The Robot and Destructible Object bonus in Heat Vision doesn't fit to me. I'm pretty sure that's supposed to represent Superman not having to hold back against non-living targets, its not like metal melts easier than flesh burns, Ultraman obviously doesn't share those morals. Heck if he's sadistic it would almost make sense to switch it where it's weaker against Robots and Objects, it's less fun to burn things if they don't scream in pain while you're doing it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Well, right now Ultraman doesn't really work, he starts with a Kryptonite on his card... and his species is Kryptonian which means his powers are negated and he rolls 2 less attack and defense.

The Robot and Destructible Object bonus in Heat Vision doesn't fit to me. I'm pretty sure that's supposed to represent Superman not having to hold back against non-living targets, its not like metal melts easier than flesh burns, Ultraman obviously doesn't share those morals. Heck if he's sadistic it would almost make sense to switch it where it's weaker against Robots and Objects, it's less fun to burn things if they don't scream in pain while you're doing it.
Yeah, honestly I'd be tempted to swap out Cyborg Supes's Eye Beam.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 25th, 2015, 05:21 PM

Yeah Ultraman was definitely the one I had the hardest time with. He is dependent on Kryptoniteit makes him strong while the sun hurts him. The exact opposite of Supperman. So if anyone has a better idea for a power that incorporates that some how. And I realize now about adding the glyph and not mentioning his resistance.
Old February 25th, 2015, 07:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hmm... how about this:

KRYPTONITE DEPENDENCY
Start the game with the Glyph of Green Kryptonite on this card. Ultraman may remove the Glyph of Green Kryptonite to heal up to 3 wounds. If Ultraman uses the Glyph of Green Kryptonite, remove it from the game. Ultraman cannot lose this glyph by any means unless using it for this special power. Ultraman does not count as a Kryptonian for the purposes of special powers on any Army Card or Glyph. If the Glyph of Green Kryptonite is not on this card, subtract 1 from Ultraman's attack, defence and move, and, if he is not on a Shadow Space, subtract an additional one from his attack, defence and move, Ultraman may not use any other special powers on this card, and at the end if each round he receives an automatic wound.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 25th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Would it make sense to give him a Species that isn't Kryptonian? He wouldn't really count as one for the purposes of most special powers, would he? Something like "Earth-3 Kryptonian" is a bit lengthy, but it would iron out Kryptonite interactions and such. And then the Kryptonite Dependency power could work something like this:

Quote:
KRYPTONITE DEPENDENCY
Start the game with the Glyph of Green Kryptonite on this card. Before taking a turn with Ultraman, you may remove the Glyph of Green Kryptonite from the game and remove up to 3 Wound Markers from this card. If there is no Glyph of Green Kryptonite on this card, Ultraman may not use any other special powers on this card. Ultraman cannot lose a Glyph of Green Kryptonite by any means unless he is destroyed.

This is a little less extreme (just taking away his other special powers instead of nuking his attack and defense as well), since it didn't make sense to me that he had so much riding on holding onto an equipment glyph. It might work thematically, but it seemed swingy to implement.

Alternatively, you could use language more like "cannot be removed from this card by any means" to make the Kryptonite more secure, but keep the attack/defense dropping.

If you took the second approach, you could probably get away with higher base attack/defense than the first approach would allow.

Oh, also, I wrote it so that he can always hold onto Green Kryptonite, regardless of whether it's the one he started the game with, since it's possible for you to bring multiples into a game (Metallo already starts with the glyph on his card).

Also, an idea for replacing Imposing Presence, if you decide not to go in that direction (like the last idea, this one might also call for some attack/defense number-crunching):

Quote:
KRYPTONIAN ATTACK
When rolling attack dice for a normal attack against a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one skull is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls.

Last edited by Ronin; February 27th, 2015 at 08:05 AM.
Old February 26th, 2015, 07:38 PM

After speaking with , the design he had worked on previously represents Ultraman better than mine, he also stated they had had been through the ringer by the heoes and sidekicks

Last edited by bsbush7690; March 7th, 2015 at 05:25 PM.
Old February 27th, 2015, 11:10 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, here's Blue Devil. I tried to represent him the best I can from what I know of him. The main question I have is which healing should I use. I also found one figure for him on Abprices, but among the three classes, it only had 17 figures. It's the Blue Devil from Collateral Damage.

Spoiler Alert!

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old February 28th, 2015, 01:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Spoiler Alert!

I posted the above back last July and Gardevoir hasn't been back on since shortly after that. I hope he comes back but if not I'd really like to see him so the following would be my take...

NAME = KLAW
SECRET IDENTY = ULYSSES KLAW
SPECIES = ENERGY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST/CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = ????

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = XXX

CHARGED SONIC CANNON SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 5 + Special.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Klaw. All figures on and adjacent to those 3 spaces are affected by this special attack. Klaw is not affected by this special attack. Roll 1 fewer attack die for each space Klaw moved this turn. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

BODY OF SOUND/SONIC ASSAULT
Figures adjacent to Klaw subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense dice.

MENTAL SHIELD

FLYING

As and alternate to Sonic Assault Tickle had ...
SONIC STATE
When rolling defense dice for Klaw, if you roll at least one blank, the most wounds Klaw can take from that attack is one.

I kind of like that as it give him more of a defensive ability but then again in a frightful four battle I like Klaw disorienting guys and his teammates getting to take advantage of that...so maybe Keep Sonic Assault and increasing it back to figures within 2 spaces of Klaw...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; February 28th, 2015 at 02:19 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy