Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 10th, 2019, 02:44 AM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Werewolf Lord

If you have two Werewolf Lords in your army, do you then get 6 Lycanthropy markers, or do you still only get to use 3?
Old August 10th, 2019, 02:56 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThugMisting View Post
If you have two Werewolf Lords in your army, do you then get 6 Lycanthropy markers, or do you still only get to use 3?
You get 3 per werewolf lord.
Old December 3rd, 2019, 11:53 PM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It was asked in the book of Suskra (C3V Hybrid unit with Overextend Attack ability) ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may he use overextend attack ? If an opponent's werewolf lord takes a turn with my Suskra, may I take a turn with overextend attack after the turn of my opponent ?
Old December 4th, 2019, 10:53 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

You take a turn with Suskra, and Overextend says after taking a turn, so as the card reads, you would be able to yes!
Old December 4th, 2019, 11:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Since it says, "take a turn," on the werewolf card, you can overextend. Also, since overextend has been used during the round, it cannot be used again. That is how I read it.
I agree - so to answer @Leaf_It 's question only you or opponent can overextend per round - whoever gets to it first. But I could see a ruling otherwise being acceptable as the "per round" may mean for your turns in a round. It is a pretty unique/fiddly situation.

Also on @ThugMisting 's question above, the way I read it there are 3 markers per card and if you use up all three from one card, than that Werewolf Lord cannot use Lycanthropy any more (i.e. that cannot use another WL's markers). Uncommon heroes are unlike common heroes/squads such as Mezzos where it is a shared pool.
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think I agree about Suskra, but it’s different if you trigger it on an opponent’s figure. “At the end of the turn” seems to come before “after taking the turn”. If it’s your Suskra, you’re in the clear to use overextend. If it’s not your Suskra, you can’t use it because you have to give back control at the end of the turn.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units