Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 2nd, 2010, 06:21 PM

crazyhobbitman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ultimate army of pwnage

I did a little reaserch today, and found out that, if you had one of every hero and squad (heroscape, marvel and D&D, no customs), It would cost 19,265 Points, and the army would take up 385 hexes! What kind of army would you choose with that many points?
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:05 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Ultimate army of pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhobbitman View Post
I did a little reaserch today, and found out that, if you had one of every hero and squad (heroscape, marvel and D&D, no customs), It would cost 19,265 Points, and the army would take up 385 hexes! What kind of army would you choose with that many points?
You must now remove HARVARD from your location for using the non-word of "pwnage"

Thank you
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:53 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Since spaces obviously dont count...

Kato
Yari x 191
Harq x 191
Izumi Samurai

Cause that would be the ultimate horde army ever....

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:55 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Here are 3 armies that I would like:

-275 Squads of 4th Mass

-321 Squads of Zombies

-Kato
Raelin
153 Squads of Harquebus
257 Squads of Yari
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:00 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

770 Dumateff guards!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:58 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

WARDEN 816-90
GRANITE GUARDIANSx191

Epic Gain High ground, baby! Forget those "You may move 9 of these during your turn if you get a high enough roll," and the "Move 6 in a turn." I get to move everyone!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old May 3rd, 2010, 07:52 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shades x192
Tagawa Archers x1

Not sure how this would do, but it would be oodles of fun!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 3rd, 2010, 07:53 AM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart

how ever many figures of the Venoc Vipers it would take to fill up that many points...

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:15 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nagrubs x654.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:17 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Zelrig
Marcus
Romans x 379

-insert signature here-
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:41 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
how ever many figures of the Venoc Vipers it would take to fill up that many points...
That would be 481 squads of Vipers. I want to take Sharwin Wildborn to counter that army.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:18 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
That would be 481 squads of Vipers. I want to take Sharwin Wildborn to counter that army.

And Theracus.

If you can get Sharwin within striking distance of the viper startzone within the first round...

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion