Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 5th, 2010, 11:03 PM

CanScape has disabled reputation
I'd like to complete my collection, with your help!

I'm not sure where the appropriate place is for this kind of post, so I just tucked it in here. Mods, please move if required.

I've been heavy into collecting the Scape this past year and a bit, and while I'm not expecting miracles, I know there's a lot of folks here who have extra that they'd be willing to sell. If you're an honest person (or come highly recommended from others here), then perhaps you'll be interested!

I'm turning here because, frankly, the ebay situation is getting bleak. Scape is getting harder and harder to find, and there seems to be a lot of 'single figure' sales going on. Instead of risk that, I'd like to see who here might want to sell me their extras, knowing it's going to a happy home!

I require:

Wave 2: 2 sets of each common pack.
Wave 3: 3 sets of each common pack.
Wave 4: Anything ya got...lol
Wave 6: 3 sets of each common pack.

So, if you've got some of these that you'd like to sell in bulk, please pm me. I'm looking for used in excellent condition, cards and figures...either individual squads or whatever you can spare. I've seen some sales here before, and it seems that many are just as careful about the condition of their stuff as I am, so that's great. I can promise I'll pay fairly if its in good condition...definitely on par with the average ebay items.

Thanks for your time!
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:06 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: I'd like to complete my collection, with your help!

I would check out The Trade Thread. Some people take cash.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online