Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 9th, 2009, 09:53 AM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker
Chaos Media Games - new site sponsor

Hey, I just noticed that Chaos Media Games is a new site sponsor.

The owner has also contributed valuable posts in the past. I appreciate vendors (we have more than one) who contribute more than just the lowest price. Don't get me wrong, low prices are awesome, but in my opinion the online vendors who appreciate the game (rather than just the sale) are the ones who are best for the long-term health of Heroscape.

Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar keep on giving.
I recommend everyone try Darth Vader's Massivescape suggestions.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales