Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 19th, 2009, 09:22 AM

JANDAR88 has disabled reputation
Re: Battles of Vallhalla

The story is getting interesting, and your grammar and spelling are improving A LOT. Keep up the good work!

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
Heroscape Wave 9 / Coming in July of 2009
(Everyone do this)
Old March 20th, 2009, 11:03 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANDAR88 View Post
The story is getting interesting, and your grammar and spelling are improving A LOT. Keep up the good work!

Agreed!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 22nd, 2009, 02:00 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

I'm glad that you like the story so far. I will be posting the new chapter tomorrow. I am sure that all of you will like it.

Does anyone have any questions about the story, or anything like that at all?
Old April 5th, 2009, 01:20 AM

Sorry for taking so long, I had things to do and I couldn't get to write the next chapter. But I thought long and hard on it and tomorrow I will be posting up the new chapter. I'm sure that you will all enjoy it.
Well then see you guys tomorrow.

P.S. I can't belive that they finally put in the Dwarves in heroscape. I hope that they go for Jandar or Aquilla.
Old April 6th, 2009, 03:21 AM

Ok then, here is the new chapter.

Waking Dawn: Chapter 7

Carr and many other agents are all carring large barrels filled with oil and taking them outside the castle walls. Every single body man was all put on the job piling dozens of oil in piles, while the soulbourgs did there part in making trenches and holes that they were told to dig. As Carr went over to them he was amazed how fast they were able to build these trenches. For a human it would have taken over many long days but for the soulbourgs it took them less then a few hours. The trenches were about 100 yards away from the castle wall. "Its a good defense" Carr thought to himself as he watch the soulbourgs finish with the final touches, "But how long will it last". He then walked past the trenches and was seeing small holes that are being dug all over the place. The holes were small enough for one man to fit in it, maybe even more. X-17 walked up to him and he said, "My warriors and I have finished of what you had instructed commander, is there anything else that you want us to do?" Carr thought for a moment as the trap was begining to set in place, he then said, "I need you and your troops to cover the holes that you have dug and when the horde comes I need many of your troops within them so they may ambush them before they reach the trenches." With a nod, X-17 went off to some groups of soulbourgs and told them of what Carr had him instructed.

Hours went by and soon the holes were camouflage or covered over by the barrel lids. Soon Carr got all the agents and soulbourgs and he ordered them to cover the entire field, the trenches, the holes that were barely duged and covered by camouflage, and cover it with the oil. Some men question him on this plan of his but they folowed their orders and were dumping the oil barrels all over the field. Carr headed back to the castle and headed onto the wall. He watch as the whole field, which was once brown and covered with some grass and shrubs, turning all black like a giant ink stain. He then was confronted by Murphy and Brandt and when they were close enough he asked, " Well I better hope that this works." Murphy grined and replied, " It should, its your plan that you made up after all." The two went by his side and soon Carr asked Brandt, " Have the scouts you sent returned yet?" "No, not yet." he replied, "But don't worry, they will be back before you know it." Carr thanked him and the three watch as the sun was coming down and all the men coming back into the saftey of the castle wall.

A Hour earlier, three scouts sat on a lone hill watching over the grounds below them, seeing anything that might be the enemy. One of them, Jade, a agent from the Nakiti, was sitting down drinking in her canteen, Bruno, A agent from the Krav Maga, is laying still on his chest, watching over the ground below for enemy movement with his binoculars, and the final agent, Jet, from Krav Maga, was happily siting under a tree resting his eyes. The only cover that they had was some trees and large shrubs that was cloaking them from anyone from seeing them. Jade saw Jet almost half asleep. She threw the canteen at him and he awoke suddenly when he was hit in the head. " What was that for!" He yelled as he rubbed his bruised head. "Well if you want to know lazy bones, is that you are not even watching your post, while the two of us had to lookout for the whole time we were hear, you were fast asleep." Jade said to him, he replied back to her, " Well look I'm sorry but I get tired on the job alright, its not my fault if I go to sleep on the job." Jade turned to her post and sighed, and then she said, " No wonder why they chose you to be leader of this scouting mission." Bruno chuckled and Jet turned to her and yelled, "What does that suposse to mean?" " That's what you get from a Krav Maga." "What!?" Jet was angry and she continued, " We work all the time and you just sleep and do nothing." He quickly replied, " That is not true." She then said, "I wonder how you got yourself into Krav Maga." "Alright that's it!" Jet yelled, and Jade was already up and the two were about to fight and then Bruno said, "Hey love birds, if you are done talking then I think you should see this." Jade laughed a bit, and Jet yelled at him to back off. But then he quickly said, " Guys, I mean it, you should look at this." The two soon stoped and they hid under the brush and peered onto the horizon, " I don't see anything." Jet said quietly. "Its over there on the ridge, there is dust coming over it." Bruno pointed out and Jet looked over where the dust was coming and he fliped a switch on his binoculars and his heart stoped in place. "This is bad." He said as he watched as over hundreds upon hundreds of zombies were walking over the ridge, and then he notice there were giant metal machines coming right behind them." "We need to get back to the castle and warn them." The two agreed and then they all left the hill and headed back to the castle.

The zombie horde is on its way and with giant deathwalkers marching with them, Carr is in for the fight of his life, but not far from the horde, Raven and his elven freinds are hurring as fast as possible to aid there freinds and stop the zombie horde. But one thing that Raven and Carr don't know is that there is someone who is stong and powerful and controls much of the zombies, and is leading the undead army personally to take over the castle and crush Vydar's army.

Hoped you guys like this chapter I promise that I will put in the next chapter up soon, but in the meantime, I hoped you enjoyed this.

Last edited by Bro-man; April 7th, 2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: spelling edit
Old April 6th, 2009, 12:19 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey! Nice chapter!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:57 PM

Nice long chapter, and agent Carr's plan seems pretty cool so far.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
(Everyone do this)
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:53 PM

I am glad that you guys like this chapter, I wish others would say the same.

Anyway did you guys like with the new characters, the scouts and the mysterious enemy hero I told to you. I know I tried to be a little funny, with the scouts in that, but at least it ties with the story, right?
Old April 6th, 2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
I am glad that you guys like this chapter, I wish others would say the same.

Anyway did you guys like with the new characters, the scouts and the mysterious enemy hero I told to you. I know I tried to be a little funny, with the scouts in that, but at least it ties with the story, right?
Yeah, good job.

BLACKMOON'S SIEGE
(Everyone do this)
Old April 9th, 2009, 01:35 AM

Ok for the kick off on the Spring break, I will posting the new chapter on the story so far, I hoped you all enjoyed it so far and within a few days, the next chapter of this story will continue.
Old April 11th, 2009, 02:04 AM

You may have to forgive me, I was not ready yet with the story, so tomorrow morning I will post the new chapter, I promise.
Old April 11th, 2009, 11:38 PM

OK. here it is. The chapter to kick off for spring break. Here we go.

Waking Dawn: Chapter 8

A few days earlier. The undead army continues its march to Vydar's castle. All of the undead is only seeking destruction and death and wiping out all life that is at the castle.

Not to far away, less then a day behind them, Raven and his elven warriors are still traveling as fast as they can on horseback, to reach the castle and to support there freinds. Soon as the sun was nearly set, they made camp and were resting from their long travel. Raven was sitting at the campfire along with some other elves and Haven, was with him as well. Soon Jorhdawn and Chardris sat next to them and they handed them some food they began to eat. Before Raven ate some of his food he took off a bandage that was covering his right arm. When it was off he saw here was some small marks and cuts that had not healed yet but he places a new bandage on them and after it was done he began to eat. Jorhdawn saw this and she asked, " Where did you get those wounds from?" He turned to her and said,"Well its been a week since I got these wounds from the undead." "How did it happen?" She asked. He replied, " Well when I was heading toward Vydar's castle and ask him for spare troops and supplies to aid us in our defense, on the way there I was ambushed and I thought that I would have been killed by them unless Haven and some men safed me and routed them off." Chardris then said, " You must have fought bravely against the undead, each of them is merciless and tireless, and there only existence is to seek death and destuction amongst the living, and they only serve their dark lords who commands them to do their will." "Who are these dark lords you speak of Chardris?" The elf was silent for a moment and then he continued, " His name is Cyprien Esenwein, he his the most cruel and the most evil man on my home world of Feylund. He and the Esenwien family has long to seek complete domination over their enemy's, now since they are here on Valhalla, we belive its only a matter of time before his army's comes and there would be much death and detruction throughout the land." Raven was speechless he knew that the undead were great adversaries but the Esenwein family is just pure evil. He was going to say something else but he didn't want to continue on the subject, so he soon said his goodnights and he headed off to bed. In the morning, He would wake up and and be prepared to head off along with Haven, Jorhdawn, Chardris and the rest of the elven convoy and they would contine their journey to Carr's castle.

The three scouts are traveling across the path they had travled from before. Jet, Bruno, and Jade are traveling light and swift to head to the castle as quickly as possible. Soon as they stoped to rest for a bit, Jade asked to Jet, " Jet, I'm just wondering, how old are you and when is your birthday?" Confused to her question he replied, "I'm twenty-seven, and my birthday is in August, why do you ask?" She then startd to laugh a bit and then she said, " I should have been the leader of the mission and they chose you, that is ridiculous." she continues to laugh until Jet said, " So what's your point then?" "Well its because I'm the same age as you but I was born in May, so that makes me three months older then you, and I would have been the leader." That said, Jet was irritated by her comment and then he quickly said, " That doesn't count, just for being older doesn't make you a leader, you got to have skills that are necessary to help you team and to make sure that they are safe." "Oh sure, but you sleep and don't even pay attention to us on what we are doing, and we could get ourselfs killed and you would be enjoying yourself in your sleep." He then quickly replied, " I would never let anything happen to my team nor would I let you do anything foolish or put you in harms way." She turned to him and then she grined to one side and said," OK then, how about we have a little bet then, what do you say." "OK, but what's the catch?" She quickly replied, " The bet is to kill the most zombies until the end of the battle and are support troops returned , if you win then I would trust you and I would not say that you are lazy and that you are fit to leader are group." "And if I lose?" he asked waiting for an answer from her. "Well if you lose then I was right and that you are uncapable of leading this group and you will make me the leader of this group and do as I say so." Bruno watch and waited for Jet to answer her back on the bet, Jet then replied," I may need to think about this." "Its ok, I can wait." She said back to him, feeling confident about herself. Suddenly they heard a twig crack from afar, Jet thought it was a animal nearby, but then the three heard the sound again and it was closer then last time. The three walk quietly on the edge of a little hill and they looked down below and they saw six undead zombies walking slowly on the road in between their hill and another hill.

They looked at each other and then they headed down quietly to get closer, when they were close they then over heard one of the undead, with a large sword, talking with the other zombies, " Sssssoon are breathern will come and they will desssstroy all the living ssssouls in that cassstle." Another zombie then spoke out to the other, " But we mussst hurry if we are to meet up with our leader, we mussst tell them of are report." The zombie stoped and then the others stoped as well, it then said, " Do not worry, are leader will be hear by nightfall and sssoon we will feasssst on their flesssssh and take everything for our lordssss desssire." The zombies laughed hystericaly and the three scouts sat down and waited.

"We can't let them get back and tell them of their report, we got to stop them." Jet said queitly to the two. Jade and Bruno agreed and then Jet pointed them to move their positions. Jet was in the middle, Jade was on the left and Bruno was on the right. Jet waited until they were in position and were ready to fire. They were ready and Jet pointed his gun at the zombie with the sword. He camled himself to get a good aim and steadying his arm so he didn't move as much. He fired. The shot hit the zombie in the back. It hollered in pain as he landed on his knees. He fired again and the same zombie was on the ground barely able to move. He then heard a loud cry from the zombie he shot at, "Go, sssslay them!" Other shots fired and a few zombies were hit as well, another was hit in the head and fell to the ground. The zombie's then spoted them. One large one was heading to Bruno, another was heading to Jade and two others were heading strait to him all runing and yelling seeking death on their foes. Jet kept on shooting, one zombie in front got shot in the chest and head and then it fell to the ground and the zombie behind it, pushed the body out of the way and was charging right to him.

Bruno was shooting fast at the large zombie coming at him, but the shots didn't faze it. The zombie was next to him and was swinging his large arms at him to grab a hold and claw at him. It did the same thing for a few minutes and he kept on shooting every time the zombie missed him. Suddenly the zombie got to close and then Bruno grabed at its neck pulled it close to him and he twist the zombies neck really fast and then he heard a crack and then he slammed its head to the ground and the zombie was no more.

Jade was having difficult time with the zombie because it was to fast for her. Every time she tried to shoot at it, it would dodge the bullets and was much closer to her. The zombie then tryed to grab the gun away from her and soon it got the hold of her weapon and then she was knocked to the ground and she was looking up and the zombie and it had her weapon and was going to use it for a club to beat her with. She had to think fast but then she had no choice but she kick the zombie right in between its legs. The zombie cried out and dropped the weapon, she then grabed the gun before it fell and when the zombie looked at her she had already shot it in the head. The zombie fell backwards and tumbled down the hill and stopped next to the other dead zombie.

The last zombie was carring a blade and was swinging wildly to hit Jet, he kept on dodging each time but he knew that he had to get a opening or the zombie might hit him. He found his opening, he quickly knocked the zombie to the ground and he grabed its arm and started shooting at its hand, which was carring the blade, the zombie droped it and he shoved Jet off of him and was attacking, Jet scrambled to his feet and then he grabed the zombie's neck and pulled it towards him and then when it was right next to him he fired a few rounds into its head and it slumped in his hand and he let it go and it tumbled downward toward the road. The battle was over.

The three of them were soon on the road and they all pondered on why the undead scouts were doing. Until they heard a gurgeling laughter from one of them Jet walked over to the first zombie which was shot by him. He turned it over and the zombie looked him in the eye and still laughing. "You still won't die you scumbag." The zombie continued to laugh and some blood was coming out of his mouth. Soon the zombie said back to Jet and the others, " You disssgusssting humansss, my death would mean little to what issss coming to your precioussss casssstle." The three looked at each other and Jet stood up and was about to leave until the zombie continued, " My lord will bring are massster victory, ssshe will take the cassstle and we will kill everyone within it." The three were startled by the zombie's remark and it continued," Ssssoon all of you will feel our wrath and the people will sssuffer from the destruction we had laid out for them, and you and your leader will never sssurvive this night, you will all die!" Once he was finished he began to have a hysterical laugh and he would not stop, Jet pulled out his gun and fired at the zombie, right through the head. The last things from it was silent laughs until it fell silent and blood trickle off his head.

The three were silent until Jet said," Lets head back home, we need to tell Carr of what had happened." "But what about the bodies?" Bruno asked. "Your right, gather them up and pile them here, and then burn them." That said from Jet, the three gathered the bodies and placed them on the side of the road and then they burned the corpses so they will never return again. The three left and were silent for the rest of the trip back. Until Jade broke the silence, " Look, its the castle, were back." They hurried themselves into the castle wall and were greeted with many fellow agents, they turned to the gate and watch as the doors slowly shut behind them. "Lets talk with Carr, he needs to know of what is happening." The other two noded and they headed to the grand hall so the may tell of their tale.

So how's that for the start of the spring break. I will be posting new chapter know and then during the spring break but I hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did.

P.S. If you guys are wondering why the zombies were hissing, well, they talk like that, but anyway hoped you enjoyed it.

Last edited by Bro-man; April 12th, 2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling correcting

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction