Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old July 17th, 2008, 08:55 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Having A Marvelous Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Skillet (aka, Christian Hardcore Awesomeness)

Great job! Never thought they could be mixed.......

~Z~
Look them up! They're the most awesome hardcore band I found that didn't screech or have R-rated lyrics. Huh, I just realized that Whispers in the Dark, my favorite song or theirs, has over 3 Million views on Youtube.
That was two thoughts, A) Skillit Pwnz high-five, and B) i never thought marvel and normal HS could mix, high-five. if you like skillet, try Thousand foot krutch, and RED (Warning, RED has some screaming, but not all the time).

~Z~
Ah, okay. Great to see another Panhead here. I saw a little of RED in-concert over Kingsfest weekend. They were pretty good, but lack of funds prevents me from taking a chance on one of their albums.
Old July 17th, 2008, 01:45 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Fantastic story so far PK...well done!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 20th, 2008, 12:35 AM

Akralon has disabled reputation

Definitely one of the better mixes of marvel and heroscape. I'm really looking forward to some marvel showdowns now!
Old July 20th, 2008, 10:27 PM

albertic26 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
You have to be the only person on here who can effectivly mix Heroscape and Marvelscape. Well done, like always

Gee, way to insult my Marvel/classicscape stories.

Good story, Pumpkin King! And I expect an excellent continuation of it.
That was a good story Pumpkin King. Hey Silver Surfer could you give me a link to your stories.

I want a Wave 4 re-print please.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Archiver, Troubleman23, Archkyrie11, MegaSilver
Old July 20th, 2008, 11:55 PM

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Chapter delivery. Sign here, please.

The ‘bot was good, he had to give him that.
Iron Man took a breather behind a rock. It wasn’t often a robot gave him this much trouble. Even two robots didn’t do this much damage. He examined the smoking blast burn on his shoulder. It could be fixed, but them getting that near…it was unnerving.
Reminding himself it was only a practice fight, he peeked over the rock.
And immediately ducked back down to avoid the energy beams.
Blast! They knew where he was now! He ignited his boots, planning to take off…
But realized he wasn’t going anywhere.
He turned. The smaller robot had found him. It held out a claw toward him, and an orange energy in the shape of a claw clamped down on his body. His suit’s computers scanned it in seconds; an energy field that increased the personal gravity of whatever it clamped on, pinning it down. The Soulborg swung a huge orange blade at him. It glanced off Iron Man’s armor, and he returned it with two energy blasts from his palms. The Soulborg nimbly dodged and slammed his foe into the rock next to them. Iron Man just barely saw the bigger Soulborg had climbed the boulder above him. It pointed its guns, which whined as they were charged.
“Enough,” Iron Man said. “Uncle. Uncle.”
Immediately, the smaller Major released the orange energy and stepped back.
Iron Man shook his head and stretched the crick out of his neck.
“Whew,” he said. “Haven’t had a workout like that in a while. Thanks, friend.”
The Soulborg merely nodded, shouldered his sword, and walked back into the fortress. Iron Man followed.
When the huge metal doors creaked open, a noise echoed from the inside of the dark interior. A tiny shape skittered across the floor. It had six thin spider like legs that moved in a blur below a roughly humanoid torso. It reached Major X17, without stopped, climbed nimbly up his leg to his shoulder.
“Wow,” it said in a vaguely female, if synthesized voice. Sparks began to leap from its hand as it soldered the larger Soulborg‘s shoulder. “What did this? Was it those fracking ’Walkers again? If it was, I’m gonna have a strong word with Vydar, ‘cause your chassis can’t handle much more shrapnel without a total shutdown and rehaul. That’ll take me weeks by myself, and you’ll be out of commission the whole time.”
X17 merely pointed at Iron Man, who stood there, a little confused. The tiny Soulborg stopped welding and seemed to notice him for the first time.
“Who the heck are you?” she demanded.
“A gladiator from Earth,” X17 said. His voice was low and gravely, as if passed through a few different electronic mediums before being expressed on bad speakers. “We did some training.”
“’Training’ by shiny metal--”
“V13.”
“Sorry.”
“She was my pit mechanic back on Alpha Prime,” X17 explained. “Helped out a few times on Valhalla, too.”
“Helped?” V13 exclaimed. “You’d be one rusted-out outmoded son-of-a-motherboard if it wasn’t for me. Just be thankful I still work on your hulk of metal.”
Iron Man was still rather stuck on the use of a feminine pronoun. True, the Soulborg had a female voice and attitude, and sported a more shapely chassis than any of the other, more clunky ‘male’ robots had, and even had wires on the back of her head that were tied in a pony-tail…but still…a female robot?
“I’m sorry, Miss…” Iron Man stumbled over the title. “V13. How is there a female robot in an entirely robotic race? Why would you need something like that? I mean you don‘t--”
“I’m not sure I like your tone,” V13 said, glaring as hard as her glass eyes would allow.
“Those kinds of questions are rather…” X17 hesitated. “What’s the human word…personal. And the answers are what you’d call…private.”
“I’m sorry,” Iron Man apologized, holding his hands up. “Professional curiosity. I am a scientist.”
“Well, go ‘science’ something else, fleshy.”
Without another word, X17 turned and walked away while V13 resumed her work.
Iron Man heard a chuckle from the shadows.
“Soulborgs keep to themselves,” a human said, stepping into the light. “Everyone asks the same questions when they first get here. All the humans, anyway. I did. The name’s Carr. Jason Carr.”
He held out his hand, and Iron Man took it gratefully.
“Nice to see another human,” Iron Man said. “Here, let me take this helmet off.”
His mask slid down into his chest, and the rest of the helmet followed, exposing Tony Stark’s head and face.
“Amazing,” Carr said.
“What?”
“Oh, nothing. It’s not important to you.”
Iron Man and Carr began to walk down the hallway that adjoined the garage.
“Well, let me say you fought well,” Carr said. “I was watching you. Not many people can scratch X17 close-range like that.”
“What was up with those robots, anyway?”
“First off, call them Soulborgs,” Carr corrected. “They get testy when you call them robots. I’m thinking it’s like calling humans ‘mammals’. Second, as near as I can tell, the original Soulborgs were built by people, actual flesh-people. I guess they had the same genders as humans, and they built the Soulborgs like that, too. Other than that, I have no idea except that it’s a touchy subject.”
“So that’s the key, huh? Keep your mouth shut and your eyes open?”
“Exactly,” Carr laughed, patting Stark on the shoulder. “You’ll do fine here. I have a feeling about that.”

Kaemon had nocked another arrow when the Silver thing had flown over. He let go prematurely, missing his orcish target. The crazed barbarian warrior bore down on him. Cursing whatever sorcery had startled him, he drew his sword and blocked the orc’s clumsy thrust. He lunged forward, gutting the orc, and with one fluid motion, had sheathed his sword and drew another arrow in the next second.
“Kaemon!” The call came from the top of the hill. He fired, looked up, and saw Katsuro, pointing toward a group of Ashigaru Herquebus who had been separated from their formation. He saluted silently, and ran.
The battle was taking place on a rocky hill, scarcely more than a pile of gavel with a flat rock top. He hit the gravel at a run; gravity took care of the rest. He slid down the hill on the gravel, leaning whichever direction lent the quickest descent.
An orc ran up the hill, attempting to stop him.
Kaemon fired an arrow, but the orc managed to catch it on his shield on keep coming. Kaemon fired again almost before the first had left the quiver; this one hit its mark, scarcely managing to drop its target before he got there.
Inspiration struck.
Kaemon grabbed the shield from the still-falling orc, and jumped on it. He kneeled on the shield as it slid down the hill, firing as he went. Faster and faster he slid; he realized the foot of the hill was much too close for comfort.
He dug his sword into the ground, turning so sharply he nearly fell of. He saw the Harquebus, surrounded by three orcs.
Three.
He mentally counted the arrows left in his quiver.
Two.
He looked down. What was he kneeling on, if not a larger projectile?
In front of him, the was a rocky outcropping, much like a ramp. He aimed for it, and prayed it would work.
The next few seconds slowed down to him. He reached the ramp, and jumped off the shield in such a way that it hit the back of the nearest orc, breaking its spine. At the same time, he fired two more arrows.
They were dead before he hit the ground.
He landed in a roll, tucking in his arms and legs so as to minimize the damage. He thanked his stars he was not wearing the heavy steel armor favored by Jandar’s warriors; it would surely have killed him.
He came out of the roll on his feet. He squatted for a second, panting, then got up and surveyed the battlefield.
A silver blur flew low over the retreating orc horde, occasionally letting loose blasts of white energy into the blue rabble. As he watched, he heard footsteps approach.
“What, Shiori?” He asked, recognizing the footsteps. He was fixated on the silver blur; it had ruined his aim earlier.
“Katsuro wants to know if you saw the silver being closer than he did.”
“If he saw it was indeed a being, then no, he saw it closer than I.”
“Do you have any idea what it is?” Shiori asked fearfully. “Is it friend or foe?”
“I hope dearly the answer is friend.”
He turned to walk back up the mountain.
“Give word for the Ashigrau to fall back to the hilltop. The Imperium can carry the wounded.”
“What of the silver being?”
“If it is enemy, we are preparing for another attack,” Kaemon stopped and stared at the blur for a second. “An attack I do not think we would survive. If it is friend, then it will come to us.”
Old July 21st, 2008, 01:17 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Wow! This stuff is awesome!

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old July 24th, 2008, 10:39 AM

New Chapter-and-a-half. I put in three parts because the first two are nothing but plot development, and you probably didn't come here to see that.

“On behalf of the Valkyrie Alliance,” Jandar said, bowing slightly. “I thank you for your efforts. I wish to give you this token for taking measures above any we hoped for. Wear it to remind yourselves of the brave actions you took this day.”
Jandar held out a small wooden box. In it, resting on a blue velvet pillow, were two medallions. They were hexagonal-shaped, with a strange symbol embossed and painted blue.
Spider-Man snatched his and inspected it closely, holding it up to the light, but Cap took a measured hesitance. After being offered the proverbial Key to the City, in its many forms, Spider-Man knew Cap was running out of space to put them all. He could see the patriotic warrior about to make a ‘I need not be rewarded for justice’ speech.
He toned it out and studied the symbol. It looked vaguely like a bearded man in a Viking helmet…somehow fitting.
“…Parker?”
“Hmm? What?”
“We’re leaving for Jandar’s home fortress in one hour. We’d better see if we can help speed things along.”
“Oh,” Spider-Man said, distractedly. “Let’s go, then.”
Cap walked through the camp, mulling over what had happened. The ‘battle’ had gone well; ‘lightly defended’ would be an understatement. After that huge snake thing, there was little remaining opposition. After disabling the shield, the siege managed to eliminate all of the defenders before he and Spider-Man had found their way to the outer stairs. If everything was going to be this easy, he’d be home in no time.
“So, you’re Captain America?”
Cap turned toward the voice, and saw a man in World War Two fatigues, leaning against a tent. He had a katana strapped to his back, and one of his folded arms was a peculiar attachment to it. The man sucked deeply on the cigarette he held, and exhaled a cloud of smoke before getting off the tent and walking up to Cap.
“Jandar’s new American poster boy, uh?” he said, looking Cap up and down with a calculating eye. “Name’s Drake. Sergeant Drake.”
“Captain America,” Cap said, extending a hand. He tried to sound as friendly as possible. “But I’m sure you already knew that. A pleasure to meet you.”
“Pleasure’s all mine,” Drake said, taking Cap’s hand roughly. “Nice to meet a fellow American on this Godforsaken patch of dirt.”
“I’m sure we will get along,” Cap said, smiling his publicity-photo smile. “If I may say so, I don’t think we’re from the same Earth.”
“Well, that’s for sure.”
“What time period of Earth are you from?”
Drake merely raised an eyebrow like it was the weirdest question he’d ever heard. Which, in fact, it rated about fifth-weirdest. The first was definitely when Kelda, with her natural medical curiosity…
He mentally shuddered at the memory.
“World War Two. What, uhh…period are you from?”
“On my Earth? Two thousand and seven.”
“Whew. We last that long, do we?”
“Again, my Earth. My America.”
“Hmmm,” Drake said, exhaling smoke. “Well, I’m probably needed elsewhere. Nice talking to you.”
He left without a further word.
“Huh,” Spider-Man said. “Who pooped in his Wheaties?”
“I seem to have a habit of ticking off people I’ve never met,” Cap said, watching Drake go.
“He’s just mad because you’ve upstaged him as the perfect American warrior.”
“I didn’t upstage anyone.”
“Yes, you did. You may not have tried, but you did.”
Cap sighed. It was going to be a long trip.

“Doom,” Red Skull rasped. The dry, Russian-accented voice almost died in the dark and silent room. “We have a problem.”
“There is no such thing as a problem for me.”
“Well, Venom was seen slithering toward the enemy’s encampment.”
“That fool!” Doom slammed the stone table he was sitting at, cracking it. He seethed for a second. “That fool and his need to hunt down that wretched Spider-Man!”
“He won’t stop,” Red Skull said, leaning back in his chair. “Not while the bug is still alive. Neither will Abomination, for that matter, if you tell him Hulk is here--”
“You will not tell him,” Doom hissed. “We need to be together, pool our energies, if we are to defeat the pathetic heroes. There’s only the three of them--”
“Five,” Red Skull said smugly. “Spies have reported a flying metal man and a silvery warrior that flies on a board. I’ll give you two guesses.”
“Blast,” Doom said, slumping down in his chair. “Even if we had Thanos, we would be outmatched.”
“Does it seem odd to you,” Red Skull said ponderingly. “That almost all of us came here matched with our major enemies? Captain America for me, Hulk for Abomination, Spider-Man for Venom, the Surfer for Thanos…almost as if someone planned it that way.”
“Pah,” Doom said, snatching his goblet of wine. “Good thing Richards is nowhere to be found.”

A few hours later, the caravan was under way. The force that Jandar had brought with him had been sizeable. Cap marched alongside dozens of knights and musket men. Three wagons trundled along, full of extra weapons, armor, and the few casualties. Cap could see, in the dim torchlight, Sergeant Drake walking ahead.
Cap wondered how the World War Two soldiers handled being in the same place as their pre-industrial cousins. It was probably a lot of culture shock--
“Cap!” Spider-Man said behind him. Two shots of web shot out and grabbed two musket men from behind. Spider-Man slung them backwards and shot forward. To his mind, everything suddenly slowed to a crawl.
His sixth sense outlined the crouching shape of a figure in the bushes. The shape lunged, flying through the air so slowly it seemed like it was trying to crawl through molasses. Spider-Man had pulled the two normal humans out of the way, but the black figure was heading straight for Cap. He slung a web past the black shape, pulling himself into the thing in a high-speed tackle.
Spider-Man slammed into the ground ten feet away, landing on top of Venom.
Cap’s mind instantly knew who it was and what it was capable of. One of Venom’s favorite tactics was using innocents as shields.
As Spider-Man’s fists became a blur of blows, Cap shouted at all of Jandar’s warriors.
“Back!” he said, waving his arms. “Get back! Let us handle it!”
“What is that thing?” Drake yelled, brandishing his katana.
“It doesn’t matter!” Cap returned. “Just get away from it.”
At this point, one of Venom’s punches had knocked Spider-Man across the now-stalled caravan. The soldiers of Jandar were reforming after the initial confusion; already, the knights had re-donned their armor and stood in a protective circle around the musket men. A new warrior towered above the heads of the humans. Another robot, this one white and blue with two huge twin cannons on its arms scanned the field and aimed.
Spider-Man landed on his feet and jumped into the air, slinging balls of web at Venom. Venom snarled, his tongue whipping around his face, shot a inky black web into the ground, and dodged.
Their battle became a flurry of blows, almost never hitting anything but air. Black and white webs attached to the ground, nearby trees, and wagons in the convoy. Cap stood in front of the warriors of Jandar, keeping them back. Drake nervously shifted his grip on his katana. The knights clattered and they shifted from foot to foot. The musket men warily held their muskets at the ready. Above them all, the Soulborg kept his cannons aimed.
Another punch sent Spider-Man flying into the ranks of warriors. Drake sidestepped and the knights barely got out of his way. He landed, painfully, on the ground and rolled to a stop.
“Ow,” he said.
“You okay?” Cap asked, looking nervously at Venom.
“I’ve been better. Many times in fact,” Spider-Man said. He got up, rubbing his head. “You know what? Just about any time is better than right this second. Buildings, I’m used to buildings. There’s nothing to grab onto when you’ve been knocked flying.”
Drake frowned, looked at Spider-Man, then at Venom, and took off. Running much faster than any human had a right to, he caught Venom by surprise.
Venom was used to Spider-Man. After all, he had been him for a while. He was used to men in tights flinging punches. He was also rather used to bullets, or energy blasts.
What he wasn’t used to was a man with a sword.
Drake lunged, feinted, and sliced to the side. Venom, expecting punches, dodged the first lunge, dodged against the feint, and came within easy striking distance of the third attack.
Black blood spilled on the ground as Venom clutched his chest. Drake watched the prone symbiote, and nonchalantly lit a cigarette.
“I don’t what the heck you are,” he said after the first puff. “And I don’t care. I’ve killed a lot of things I didn’t know about. Only thing I wanna know is if I can keep a trophy.”
He spun and sliced the recovering Venom across the face. He jumped away, expecting what came next.
The Soulborg’s cannons fired, burning the entire area where Venom once was.
After the reverberation of the cannons died down, there was no sound except the ‘plinking’ of the Soulborg’s guns cooling.
A tiny black smudge crawled across the ground, writhing over itself with tentacles that lasted only a few seconds before being absorbed into the mass.
“Get it!” Spider-Man said. “Get it, trap it! Before it gets away!”
Drake raised an eyebrow, being in the process of relighting his cigarette, but pulled off his helmet and slammed it on the ground over the black smudge. It shifted as the blob struggled and growled. Drake sat on it, and it stopped. He re-lit his cigarette and puffed smoke in the direction of the approaching Spider-Man. He pointed to the helmet underneath him.
“Friend of yours?” he asked.
“If ‘friend’ means ‘took over my body, kidnapped my girlfriend, and made my life heck for years’, then yes,” Spider-Man said. “We’re best pals.”
He looked at the helmet, knowing that Venom would slime under the miniscule cracks between it and the ground soon enough.
“Anyone have a jelly jar, by chance?”
Old July 24th, 2008, 01:49 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Bravo! Encore! :applause: (we need an applause smilie )

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Beautiful story! I love it very good indeed!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 24th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Pure genious, pumpkin! +rep

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:40 AM

DRAKON-THE-GREAT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sweet

"You do not know pain you do not know fear, you shall taste MANFLESH!"-Saruman

"RRWWWAAAAAA!"-The uruk-hai in response to the above quote.
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:01 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Excellent last 2 chapters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertic26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keetacongoo View Post
You have to be the only person on here who can effectivly mix Heroscape and Marvelscape. Well done, like always

Gee, way to insult my Marvel/classicscape stories.

Good story, Pumpkin King! And I expect an excellent continuation of it.
That was a good story Pumpkin King. Hey Silver Surfer could you give me a link to your stories.

Yeah, here they are: Spider-Man Chapter 1: Summoning to Valhalla and Spider-Man Chapter 2: Spider-Man and the General. I never got around to a third chapter, and my stories aren't nearly a well written as Pumpkin King's but still hopefully enjoyable. Let me know what you think.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction