Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 24th, 2008, 04:47 PM

nukeboy1970 has disabled reputation
Clearance at Walmart

At the Walmart in Jacksonville, Florida I found Swarm of the Marro on sale for $18.00. However, that isn't the good deal and isn't probably news. I found RotV sets with the sparkly water and original dice on clearance for $12.50. I also found several Utgar's Rage sets there too.

I want to say hi to everyone. I just joined the board after lurking for a while and have been playing Heroscape for about a year now.
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:55 PM

Crixsus has disabled reputation
Which jacksonville Walmart.

Which Jville Walmart. Has the RotV set and do you know if they have any more :-0

Thanks for the heads up!!
Old January 24th, 2008, 04:58 PM

nukeboy1970 has disabled reputation
It was the Walmart at San Pablo and Beach. I picked up two sets less than an hour ago. There were 3 more sets there. They are marked as being $25.00, but the register will ring up $12.50. The boxes are unopened but show a lot of shelving wear. They had one more Swarm of the Marro.

This was too good of a deal to keep to myself. Not sure if other Walmarts have the same thing. Look in the clearance section for the RotV and Swarm sets.
Old January 24th, 2008, 06:33 PM

Crixsus has disabled reputation
Thanks

Thanks

I live in Orange Park. Maybe the stores on my side have them in stock as well.
Old January 24th, 2008, 06:57 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
ARGH!!!!! I am so tired of hearing about RotV going on clearance everywhere but where I live!!!!!

Sorry about that, needed to vent.

Nobody's fault just a fact of life living in one of the top 5 most expensive markets in the country.
Old January 24th, 2008, 07:18 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!
Welcome! And nice find!
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:29 PM

aerofool Woo who?
[quote="nukeboy1970"] They are marked as being $25.00, but the register will ring up $12.50. quote]

All the WM's here have them still markes at $25 and the Marvel at $21. Maybe I need to check tomorrow and see if it is the same here.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:52 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
My WalMart had SotMs for $25, but today they're marked UP to $33. Need to get Mulder and Scully on this one.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:01 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
The sparkly water is worth $20 on eBay all by itself, and the red and blue dice $8...

Anything under $30 is a steal for 1st Ed RoTV.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM

Necro has disabled reputation
Walmart by me had space for (and marked on their map thingeys) - get this - marvel heroscape and regular expansions. kind of weird.
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:37 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Just curious...

If a set is 1st edition, does the sparkly water show on the box?
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:42 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
Just curious...

If a set is 1st edition, does the sparkly water show on the box?

No....versions 1 and 1.5 both have the same picture of the pieces on the box.

If you can see the actual Thorgrim figure then you have one of those 2...there is a theory about the serial number but there is a gray area where it could still be either or

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales