Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 17th, 2006, 09:09 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Whats next?

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Runehardt has disabled reputation
I colored in your drawing just for fun!

Hope you aren't offended. I just couldn't resist. It was calling to me!
I just used some markers and then burn and dodge on photoshop.
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt

OMFG! My jaw is still on the floor.

Runehardt, It's gorgeous!
The shading on the weapons! The gleam off the minion's helmet! WOW!

Thank you thank you thank you!
I'm am sooo impressed! You really punched that picture up! My only question is why is Jotun green like Krug?

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?!?
'Burn and Dodge'? . . . I'm so primitive.

Dude, you rock. It's gorgeous. I'm not offended at all. If you need to use that for examples of coloring somewhere else go right ahead!

Wow....

Old May 18th, 2006, 12:47 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runehardt

That is very cool. Well done.
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:54 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I smell a team-up for the codex cover.
Old May 18th, 2006, 01:11 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow. Now that's a new wallpaper right there.
Old May 18th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
I smell a team-up for the codex cover.

You read that Runehardt?

I'm glad we stink good enough that Truth can smell us!
Old May 18th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great colorizing, Runehardt. Ted Turner would be proud!

Newb.
Old May 18th, 2006, 01:29 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Great stuff. You two are a good combination of artistic effort.

I'm always ready to see more original Heroscape artwork.

Old May 18th, 2006, 01:48 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I smell it, too. CupidsArt will probably be relieved to have an issue where I'm not chasing after him to do a cover. In fact, Rune, if you have a high resolution version of that image, that might be the cover for issue #4.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 18th, 2006, 02:46 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Yeah, I smell it, too. CupidsArt will probably be relieved to have an issue where I'm not chasing after him to do a cover. In fact, Rune, if you have a high resolution version of that image, that might be the cover for issue #4.
I gotta admit, CupidsArt PMed me the other day for some artwork he could color. I sent it to him yesterday. I'm hoping to see what comes of that piece too.

Guys, if Rune's color assist is any example, you can punch my work up so much better than how I have it.

I was kinda lamenting that all I had to offer was B&W stuff to the Codex. Dont' get me wrong, I think the Codex needs b&W stuff, but as an online affair, it should have the coloring techniques CA, Rune, and Others (IMax included) can implement as often as possible too.

I'm glad there's an avenue for that type of presentation.

I can color, but oh man, that's a whole 'nuther hour of work, thinking and whatnot - and I'd rather just wanna draw and throw the ink around!

Thanks for input from everyone.
Old May 18th, 2006, 03:35 AM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Awsome! HEH's work really shines with Runehardt's efforts. Nice to see this progression "live" on this thread. Two thumbs up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction