Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old June 20th, 2008, 10:17 PM

Sgt. Drake has disabled reputation
Question Anybody unhappy w/ Iron Man's card?

Maybe I'm biased, as my favorite superhero is Iron Man, but was anyone else rather disapointed with iron man's abilities? One smartbomb move and I'd be happy. Anyway, I'm remaking Tony Stark's iron awesomeness, and was wondering if anyone had any unfulfilled ideas or suggestions?

What to say.....?

May your crysknife shatter and break!
Old June 20th, 2008, 10:30 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Anybody unhappy w/ Iron Man's card?

He should also have an Alcoholic negative ability so if you roll a 19 or 20 he is too drunk to fight.
Old June 21st, 2008, 08:32 PM

And his "arrogance" prohibits him from attacking squads.

What to say.....?

Old June 21st, 2008, 08:55 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not to mention "Dazzling lights" If it's a sunny day, all units may not attack him because his armor shines too much.
Old June 21st, 2008, 09:03 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

The same could be said for any of the Supers really. They just couldn't fit everything onto one little card. Spidey has always been a big favorite of mine, and yeah I would like to see and ability that keeps him from dying in some way (seeing how he's always pounded into the dirt, more than he pounds back), but I think they rounded him off well. I think they did the same for all of them.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old June 21st, 2008, 10:44 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think of all the super heroes I was least impressed with Iron Man. Not to say I don't like him, but some Repulsar Rays would have been fun.

Old June 21st, 2008, 11:00 PM

Hulk got off okay, though...

RUST
If Iron Man touches water, move is decreased by 2.

What to say.....?

Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:37 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart

I always use Hasbro's first draft of him, with Flying, Double Attack, Super-Strength and DW 9000's Explosion Special Attack.
Old June 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the issue with Iron Man is he has the least flavor. All of the other fliers have one "cool" power in addition, while Iron Man has double attack. While it's a highly effective and useful power, it's not the most fun or "comic-booky". Dr. Doom can mind exchange, Cap can throw his shield and counterstrike, Red Skull can use his dust of death, Hulk gets angry, Abomination is also on the dull side but has an area effect attack at least, Thanos can be rejected by death, Silver Surfer can use hyper speed and has cosmic blasts, Spider-Man and Venom can both dodge attacks with spider senses and attack with webs, while Iron Man with his technologically advanced suit and huge arsenal can ... attack. Twice.
So I can see why people were hoping for just a little bit more flavor. But, I love him anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 22nd, 2008, 10:17 PM

crispy66 Woo who?

If you use knockback, you can give his attacks double the usual knockback points to simulate the repulsor rays.

Check out the customs A-Z section, there are a BUNCH of different Iron Man cards/armors there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations