Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 14th, 2009, 12:36 AM

darkeye202 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altron_ZERO View Post
Eagerly awaiting for Left for Dead 2 and wishing he had enough money to buy Borderlands as well...
I agree completely. I've been playing the demo to death, no pun intended. 4 more days

My Map Thread

The 3rd: Look across the land. Everything you see that the light touches is mine.
Konohamaru: And one day it will be mine?!
The 3rd: Heh, heck no! I just like messin with ya.
Old November 14th, 2009, 02:05 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

DB and I were playing some Guitar Hero World Tour earlier. I played drums on easy and it was fun, but exhausting!

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 14th, 2009, 11:16 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've seen probably 10 or 12 billboards around DFW for Left 4 Dead 2. It's the first time I can remember seeing billboards for a video game, and they're everywhere. I don't remember seeing this kind of saturation for Halo 3.

But, maybe they figured people were going to buy Halo 3 anyway and that kind of advertising would be unnecessary?

EDIT: Oh, right...I'm still plugging away at Majora's Mask (on to the last Giant now), and I've picked up Locke's Quest for the DS.

Old November 15th, 2009, 07:59 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I went and bought the new mario wii game at midnight this morning and a bunch of friends and I have been playing it and it is awesome. So fun. Brings a lot of great memories but is definitely still modern enough to be fun in today's video games.
Old November 15th, 2009, 08:42 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
I went and bought the new mario wii game at midnight this morning and a bunch of friends and I have been playing it and it is awesome. So fun. Brings a lot of great memories but is definitely still modern enough to be fun in today's video games.
*has to wait for Christmas*

*hates you*

Old November 15th, 2009, 08:59 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am really interested in the new mario wii game.
Old November 17th, 2009, 01:39 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

BANG BANG BANG BANG! VAMANOS VAMANOS!

()

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 17th, 2009, 01:44 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Super. Mario. Bros. Wii.

That. is. all.

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 17th, 2009, 02:50 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Cod 4.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:42 AM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
Super. Mario. Bros. Wii.

That. is. all.

Same here! The game is amazingly fun. Brings back old memories of playing when I was a kid, but this time it's better.

The 4 player action is a blast and where the fun really is.

Have you guys unlocked any of the movies from Peach's Castle? Are those amazing or what!?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old November 18th, 2009, 11:01 AM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

My wife and I are also playing New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:04 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
Super. Mario. Bros. Wii.

That. is. all.

Same here! The game is amazingly fun. Brings back old memories of playing when I was a kid, but this time it's better.

The 4 player action is a blast and where the fun really is.

Have you guys unlocked any of the movies from Peach's Castle? Are those amazing or what!?
Yeah it is a really really good Mario game. I haven't played it with 4 people yet, but my friend and his brother came over last night and we played with 3 for a while- it's really hard, and a real hoot! It was way fun.

Oh, and, yeah...the infinite 1-ups thing is really nice. >.<

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games