Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 28th, 2009, 09:55 PM

Rusicade Woo who?
Re: Wave 5 Unique Packs Gathering Dust in Wal-Marts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusicade View Post
Quote:
By the sounds of it, he's probably looking to buy it himself, so as to avoid having anyone foot the extra cost of shipping to Canada.
As a fellow Halagonian, I know the pains of trying to buy Scape in Halifax, 90% of my collection came from online.

I haven't seen any Wave 5, common or Unique, in Halifax since I began collecting Scape.
Yep, that's exactly it, unfortunately. Have you even seen Wave 1 or Wave 9 in stock yet?

I very much appreciate the offers for trades, nonetheless. But don't worry about a fellow 'Scaper missing out; Arcus was a great help.

But hey, if anyone has sightings of anything from Wave 2-6 around those cities (sans KY, WV, and PA), I would definitely love to hear about that, too.

Immediately after the switch over to WOTC, a store in Halifax called Odyssey 2000 started carrying scape. I got most of my Wave 8 from them, but they sadly closed their doors forever.

A newer store, Quantum Frontier, stocks Wave 1, but sells it at a ridiculous $18.99 a pack. I've heard rumours that the store is not doing well and may close, but at those prices, I am not surprised.

Toys R Us was good to find Scape at until recently, but I think that was due to them emptying their warehouses as fast as possible, and lately, it has been pretty dry for Scape.

Like I said, I got most of mine online. The shipping doesn't seem so bad if you order in large amounts. (Ok, its still bad, but some online stores are better than others.)
Ah, yeah, I've heard of both of those, but unfortunately missed out on Odyssey 2000. The first (and only) time I went into Quantum Frontier, they only had SotM in stock.. I was thinking I should check back soon as he said he'd order some 'Scape.. but guess there's no need for that. That saves me a trip, thanks.
And I guess I'll be turning to online once again for Wave 10 at those prices.

I didn't think Toys R Us stock would be so quickly replenished after that 75% clearance.. is it still only Marvelscape, Raknar's Vision, FotA, SotM, and RttFF? Most of those have been there since I started playing 'Scape, most likely.
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The 75% clearance was the last time I really checked our TRU, I got a few castles, and a few Forests and a pack of Ashiguru for $4. I haven't seen anything but SOTM and Marvel there since, which is too bad, since they used to be pretty reliable for Tundra sets.

I never see anything at our Walmarts anymore.
Old August 30th, 2009, 05:34 PM

Rusicade Woo who?

Quote:
The 75% clearance was the last time I really checked our TRU, I got a few castles, and a few Forests and a pack of Ashiguru for $4. I haven't seen anything but SOTM and Marvel there since, which is too bad, since they used to be pretty reliable for Tundra sets.

I never see anything at our Walmarts anymore.
My brother works at the Wal-Mart in Bedford-Sackville, and has never seen any in stock, or heard about any plans to stock it in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion