Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 21st, 2009, 10:24 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Why would anyone want to use that torture device?
Because I want sto play some of the games on it. I plan to get Red Alarm and Mario Clash soon. Those look like fun games.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 22nd, 2009, 12:06 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just wait for the headaches....

You will get them.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:26 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just got Wii Sports Resort with the motion plus controller. This is my second one now since I previously purchased Tiger Woods with the motion plus bundled-in.

There are 12 games, and each game has 3 variations, so there are really 36 different games. The swordplay games are especially fun, and challenging. I also really like the archery and ping pong. Basketball is surprisingly difficult, which is probably a good thing.

Definitely a "light" offering, but still lots of fun. The new bowling and golf seem a bit redundant, but the motion plus definitely improves the game play. If you enjoyed Wii Sports, then you will probably like Sports Resort, but I recommend you pick up a second motion plus as you will definitely want to go head to head with many of these games.
Old July 27th, 2009, 01:03 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Paper Mario 1, The Conduit, and some Team Fortress Classic.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 27th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just helped my son finish Halo Wars last night (he has trouble with the timed missions). Working through Gears of War 2 now. Great game if you like intense action.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old July 27th, 2009, 10:35 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

I just picked up InFamous via Gamefly and I found Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on eBay for like 10 bucks, so I scooped that up. I've gotten to the second island on InFamous. I like the game but it's a little annoying how easy it is to get swarmed and killed at the drop of a hat. As for Sands of Time, I only got to the second level, but I have a feeling the game's gonna be good (for a PS2 game of a few years ago...I can't believe I missed this one).

Both are great games so far.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old July 27th, 2009, 11:51 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I decided to throw Advance Wars Dual Strike back in the old DS.
Old July 27th, 2009, 12:27 PM

darkeye202 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by holylink718 View Post
I just picked up InFamous via Gamefly and I found Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on eBay for like 10 bucks, so I scooped that up. I've gotten to the second island on InFamous. I like the game but it's a little annoying how easy it is to get swarmed and killed at the drop of a hat. As for Sands of Time, I only got to the second level, but I have a feeling the game's gonna be good (for a PS2 game of a few years ago...I can't believe I missed this one).

Both are great games so far.
I highly recommend all 3 of the Prince of Persia games for PS2. Those may be some of the best games I've ever played.

My Map Thread

The 3rd: Look across the land. Everything you see that the light touches is mine.
Konohamaru: And one day it will be mine?!
The 3rd: Heh, heck no! I just like messin with ya.
Old July 27th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Dr Feelgood

How is the newest one if you've played it? I've toyed with adding it to my queue.

Old July 27th, 2009, 10:44 PM

darkeye202 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
How is the newest one if you've played it? I've toyed with adding it to my queue.
I'm going to assume you were asking me. I haven't played it, due to a lack of any new consoles, but I think it should be an okay game. The thing that worries me is it may be too easy. In the last 3 games part of the difficulty was in getting from point A to point B without falling to your death... Now that the girl (I don't remember her name) is with you, she'll save you if you fall off an edge. Plus with the whole "Save the world from the polluting sludge" theme going, it always reminded me of that one online Nickelodeon game.

My Map Thread

The 3rd: Look across the land. Everything you see that the light touches is mine.
Konohamaru: And one day it will be mine?!
The 3rd: Heh, heck no! I just like messin with ya.
Old July 27th, 2009, 11:17 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

I've actually played the latest one but I didn't like it. I almost didn't get Sands of Time, but I'm glad I did. The biggest problem with the PS3 Prince of Persia (IMO) was the combat was lacking. It kind of tied you down in the invisible "ring" when you encountered an enemy and you couldn't move around very easily. Other than that, the graphics were good (strange, but good), and I loved the acrobatics that most of the game utilized.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old August 12th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Dr Feelgood

Really enjoying Tomb Raider: Underworld right now. Very faithful to the original game with little combat and heavy emphasis on enviromental puzzles.

On a side note for younger kids, LEGO Indiana Jones rocks and my son beat it with virtually no help from me at all (Other than jumping him across a few hard spots and one very, very annoying puzzle piece walking across the ledge thing that is stupidly hard to figure out).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games