Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: What's our Hero's Side Box? (CHOOSE ONLY ONE IN EACH FIELD!)
Race - Human! 23 92.00%
Type - Unique Hero! 23 92.00%
Class - Hunter! 9 36.00%
Class - Lawman! 13 52.00%
Class - Marshal! 3 12.00%
Personality - Precise! 7 28.00%
Personality - Relentless! 8 32.00%
Personality - Disciplined! 7 28.00%
Personality - Valiant! 2 8.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 9th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Create-A-Unit 2: Part 5 - Stat Discussion

As continued from PART 4...

We'll now be voting on the side box of our figure - Aquilla's Support Hero for Lawmen. As you can see, this is a MULTI-CHOICE POLL. This is because you need to vote once for each category, and ONLY ONCE. I'm making the choices in this poll visible, so make sure you only make once choice for each of the categories.

Sorry, just wanted to make sure you all RED it.

By the way, because of an overwhelming predisposition to it, the race and... availability...? of our figure has no real competition. So, while I do like the idea of a cowboy with wings or werewolfisms, well, it just wasn't in the cards this time.

Poll closes in three days; I'll update with a discussion of our figure's abilities at that point.

EDIT: Alright, poll's closed. Let's see what we've got...

Human
Unique Hero
Lawman
Relentless

...alright, not my first choice, but we can work with it, right?

A bit of a misspeak earlier - we're going to be working on STATS now! So, enter your post with the following spread:

X Life
X Move
X Range
X Attack
X Defense

Bold it and all that, y'know. Think about our Hero's purpose - as a support hero for his Lawman buddies. Think about our Hero's alliegance to Aquilla. Think about our Hero's personality and all that jazz. Look at past examples and use them.

Again, I'll allow as many submissions as you'd like - but this time I will ONLY USE YOUR FINAL SUBMISSION. So make sure you get it in before the bell - because if you want to change something, well, you only have so long.

I'll gather things together and open another poll in three days, as per usual.

Last edited by johnny139; May 12th, 2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 4.5 - Side Box Poll

Ooh, jeez, almost forgot about this. Thanks for keeping the thread active, though, guys - seriously.

So, discuss the stats and such, y'know? Still not decided on mine - I'd like to see what everyone else comes up with first.
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Create-A-Unit 2: Part 5 - Stat Discussion

Well, I've got a couple things I'm thinking about, but I don't really have the time to post them with any kind of explanation at the moment. I do have a question though.

Does any one have a good reason (flavor-wise) to deviate from the standard cowboy defense of two?

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 12th, 2009, 06:41 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

3 Life
7 Move
7 Range
1 Attack
3 Defense

Here are my thoughts and why I chose this...
Thinking back to many older westerns (ie The Lone Ranger) the sidekick would be the one that would go to town first and usually be beat up by the bad guys but would survive to send in the fighter.
-because he moves in first I gave him the 7 movement (I know it's higher but that's my opinion)
-the range 7 because the support lawmen/deputy types usually carried a rifle instead of a pistol and hung back picking off stragglers or guys trying to run from the main lawman
-the attack is 1 because when is the last time a sidekick actually beat up all the bad guys
- the defense and life are 3 because he needs to have a moderate chance of surviving to help the lawmen/lawman out

EagleOne is Syvarris...
in the WYNN KEEP...
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:36 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

4 life
5 move
7 range
3 attack
3 defense
I imagined this because this fighter would hgave a rifle thus the range of seven. An even attack and defense of three is something different from the other's. A life of four is right because it balances the rest of his/her stats. It also makes this warrior somewhat vulnerable. I don't know what powers that may be added but as a standard fig I think this will work.
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

4 Life - Right in the middle of our current cowboys (fitting for a cheerleader, no?).
5 Move - Standard human fare.
8 Range - Gotta be able to shoot with the best of 'em if you're gonna lead.
2 Attack - Cowboy standard.
2 Defense - See attack.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:31 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

4 Life
5 Move
8 Range - Gives a benefit to a well aimed rifle
2 Attack - Cowboy standard
2 Defense - Cowboy standard (although I'm tempted to go to 3 to keep him alive longer)

I'm with NecroBlade on the base stats. I think that the benefit provided by this figure will be in the special attacks (and/or powers), not the standard attack.
Old May 13th, 2009, 07:21 AM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

4 life
8 Move - mount anyone?
6 range
3 attack - while he can support, he still can fight
2-3 defense - either can be like raelin or like Kyntela
Old May 13th, 2009, 08:30 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

5 life (cowboy stantard, and because I went with 2def)
5 Move (standard human)
6 Range (see attack, below)
3 Attack (Has a really big gun/silver plated?)
2 Defense (standard, no good reason to boost it)

I opted for move life rather than more defense just to fit with historic precedent. The 6 range and 3 attack reflect the character's weapon of choice (big gun, no other ideas at the moment).

Also, I invision this as a clean-up figure. After the other cowboys do some initial damage, this character comes in with a higher attack value, but lower range to compensate.

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24

Last edited by Messenger; May 13th, 2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: forgot to bold my entry
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree completely with Gold1 on everything, except for the defense score. The Lawmen are tied together mechanically by how they all have (nonstandard) ranged attacks and two defense. I don't think we should break that pattern. So my stats are:

4 life
5 move
7 range
3 attack
2 defense

Chosen for the same reasons as Gold's, except for the defense.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:59 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
4 Life - Right in the middle of our current cowboys (fitting for a cheerleader, no?).
3 Attack - Higher than Cowboy standard, because he's the leader
2 Defense - See attack.
I agree with Necro, but i feel his attack should be a little higher, because he's the best of the best.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 14th, 2009, 10:18 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
5-Life - Lets him live long enough to put up a good fight if he is on his own.
3 Attack - Higher than Cowboy standard, because he's the leader
2 Defense - Cowboy standard. (Shows that a thin leather coat does not stop bullets )
NecroBlade = BLACK

ZBeeblebrox = RED

GeneralGrievous13 = BLUE

Both James Murphy and Johnny “Shotgun” Sullivan have 5 LIFE, so I think that their leader should at least have that as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards