Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old February 28th, 2009, 06:48 AM
how do I look?

lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby! lafleurhero rolls all skulls baby!
Hotels and transportation

I hope to attend this year and I'm wondering about my options. The most important things to me are the cost and the distance from the event. I could care less if the place has a TV, internet, room service, what have you. Secondary things I would care about are free transportation and contental breakfast. Also how long ahead of time do I need to make hotel reservations?

Also I wonder about staying with someone else. I would be attending by myself and don't plan to bring alot of stuff with me. Just my clothes and the heroscape armies I will play. I will probably leave with alot of stuff though. I don't even care if I have a bed to sleep in if it can save me alot of money to stay with someone. Has anyone already made a room reservation and wouldn't mind sharing?

As it stands right now, I expect I will be traveling alone and flying. If I find someone around here that is going to go then we may decide to drive instead and get a hotel together. The one person I know that would really want to go dosn't have that kind of money though.
Old February 28th, 2009, 07:23 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hotels and transportation

Take a look at the GenCon Travel, Housing, and Dining forum. Lots of good information to be had.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con