Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 19th, 2008, 07:11 AM

Boozehammer is surprisingly tart
NHSD Virginia Oct 18 - Preliminary On Oct 4

Due to little interest in the Oct 4th date and seemingly zero interest in having a SW Virginia area NHSD, both dates have been canceled. Additionally, I have the opportunity to work the weekend of the 4th and pick up some overtime, so that was a factor as well.

I want to thank Eagle, Griffin, and DarkBlade for their interest... I most likely would have ran the Preliminary tourney on the 4th if not for work. No worries though, because I'll be seeing you all on the 18th at the North Carolina event.

Last edited by Boozehammer; September 4th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old August 20th, 2008, 07:52 AM

Re: Southwestern Virginia Tournament

Reserved for later use.
Old August 21st, 2008, 10:05 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD Virginia Oct 18 - Preliminary On Oct 4

Sorry Boozehammer, I don't think I can go. There will probably be an NC tourney on the 18th. So I'll probably go to that one.

I laughed so hard when I saw the other date. I actually have a soccer tournament that weeked. Guess where it is? Richmond!

So although I'll be in the area that date, I probably can't go. Although since I'll be in the area, you can put me down as a maybe.

Old August 21st, 2008, 10:36 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Boozehammer there is an Ohio tourney for NHSD that many people are probably gonna go to. You should come to. If that doesn't work out I can hold a tournament in a big gym as well.
Old August 21st, 2008, 01:29 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

Hmm. I will see what I can do about the October 4th date. Probably can't attend on NHSD, because I'll be at the Raleigh event, like JUnit. But I'll look into my schedule and get back to you about the 4th.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival
Old August 21st, 2008, 02:53 PM
...Huzzah!

EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby! EagleOne rolls all skulls baby!

I'll sign up for the 4th at this point. I'll gladly help with any of the setup stuff, since this is our turf!

EagleOne is Syvarris...
in the WYNN KEEP...
Old August 22nd, 2008, 11:52 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am considering the 4th as well. Thanks for the invite Booze. If things don't pick up for you on the 18th you are more than welcome to come down here and scape it up with us Carolinians. I am pretty confident that we will have a nice turn out for NHSD including our very own, soon to be, local Unique Hero, Bunjee!
Old September 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM

Due to little interest in the Oct 4th date and seemingly zero interest in having a SW Virginia area NHSD, both dates have been canceled. Additionally, I have the opportunity to work the weekend of the 4th and pick up some overtime, so that was a factor as well.

I want to thank Eagle, Griffin, and DarkBlade for their interest... I most likely would have ran the Preliminary tourney on the 4th if not for work. No worries though, because I'll be seeing you all on the 18th at the North Carolina event.
Old September 4th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That's alright, I am glad to be able to scape it up with you on 18 on my turf just as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events