Jandar 14 14.00%
Utgar 20 20.00%
Vydar 16 16.00%
Einar 27 27.00%
Ullar 20 20.00%
Aquilla (Ya, I know) 3 3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 14th, 2008, 06:56 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Faorite Faction and Why?

Einar.

Because Kaemon Awesome is Einar.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:54 PM

capfan has disabled reputation

I am so glad we are fortunate to have Onacara and Cavalier present to monitor the threads and contribute to same about their problems with the threads. I usually just lurk around on the forums and don't ever post because there is usually always at least one person whose only purpose in life is to read through the threads and flame us noobs who have more important things to do with our life than read every single thread posted every day and spend alot of time searching. Sometimes people just want to jump in and make a few quick comments and connect with others. Thanks guys.
Old June 14th, 2008, 10:55 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by capfan View Post
I am so glad we are fortunate to have Onacara and Cavalier present to monitor the threads and contribute to same about their problems with the threads. I usually just lurk around on the forums and don't ever post because there is usually always at least one person whose only purpose in life is to read through the threads and flame us noobs who have more important things to do with our life than read every single thread posted every day and spend alot of time searching. Sometimes people just want to jump in and make a few quick comments and connect with others. Thanks guys.
You're Welcome
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:01 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capfan View Post
Cav's first post in this thread simply contained several links to similar threads. It was hardly a flame. The truth is that those of us who have been here for a while also have lives beyond Heroscape and we have more important things to do than wade through a bunch of threads that serve no purpose or simply repeat what has been discussed to death. Many of us are also site supportors who have invested financially to help keep this a high quality site. Reminding people to use the search and spell check features certainly seems both reasonable and responsible to me.
Old June 15th, 2008, 02:29 AM

Majai of Dreams is surprisingly tart

I love Ullar.

I love speed and range and he has both. Abilities such as frenzy and slither allow me to accomplish much on so many terrains.

Thematically I prefer the fantasy aspect such as magic and elves, and he is all about that.

When I play solid Ullar armies, I rarely fall.
Old June 15th, 2008, 10:40 AM

Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker Einar Gen. knows what's in an order marker

Really? I'm an Ullar slayer.
Old June 15th, 2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar Gen. View Post
Really? I'm an Ullar slayer.
I guess that's because you have never played me yet.

But I always respected Einar, he is in my top 3 favorite generals.
Old June 15th, 2008, 03:01 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Einar kicks everyone's butt! You know why? Because he's got Kaemon Awa on his side, that's why.

And now, he's got Zelrig and Gurei-oni, too.

Ullar's cool, too, though. He's got Charos and Sonlen, two more of my favorite heroes.

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 15th, 2008, 04:30 PM

I am waiting to see Gurei-Oni in action.

Sonlen is my current favorite hero overall, but he is hit or miss...
He is either MVP, dragon working 75% of the time, and doing allot of damage.
OR... His dragon works about 10% of the time and he could not roll a success on a die to save his life... literally.
Nothing upsets me more when a hero never defends even a single point of damage during an entire match.
Old June 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majai of Dreams View Post
Nothing upsets me more when a hero never defends even a single point of damage during an entire match.
I feel your pain.

Holylink718's Repaints
Old June 15th, 2008, 05:47 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
When I play solid Ullar armies, I rarely fall.
That means my Utgar army will be one of those rare chances. I am used to playing against Einar and Ullar armies, as those are my cousins favorite units.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units