Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: What do you think Aquilla's gender is?
Male 14 10.94%
Female 105 82.03%
Hermaphrodite 9 7.03%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
You see this little bird lies right in the middle. She's a fun styled summer party girl, but at the same time she stays here distance, but just close enough so you can see her. She almost always makes every room about 5 hotter when she enters and doesn't usually come out until around 9 at night. Be good to her, or she'll turn quick, for this little bird has claws,

If anyone gets all of my references above, I'll literally pass out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
i'm sticking with transexual. I think it clearly spells it out with Woo.

To Woo Foo with love.

Thanks for everything.

Smiles,
Julie Newmar

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
You see this little bird lies right in the middle. She's a fun styled summer party girl, but at the same time she stays here distance, but just close enough so you can see her. She almost always makes every room about 5 hotter when she enters and doesn't usually come out until around 9 at night. Be good to her, or she'll turn quick, for this little bird has claws,

If anyone gets all of my references above, I'll literally pass out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwojedi
i'm sticking with transexual. I think it clearly spells it out with Woo.

To Woo Foo with love.

Thanks for everything.

Smiles,
Julie Newmar
Wow what a messed up movie...
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:37 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wotcpbarclay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Shackle
Am I understanding correctly, Aquilla may be scratched completely? Whatever will my lonely Master Woo do with no one to look up to? Maybe General Einar will have some compassion.
By "Aquilla", I was specifically referring to the Aquilla's Alliance set, not the character Aquilla - she's here to stay. If I said anything bad about her, she'd probably send some of the scarier parts of her army to kill me. Monks and spiders, I can deal with. But not those things.
Straight from WotC Official Heroscaper.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:26 AM

aerofool Woo who?
I have a hard time seeing Aquilla as a female. Possibly because I know several men with that name.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:41 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Aquilla has girl parts, end of story, please lock this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guido
Do you have photographic evidence?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 11:51 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre
Quote:
Yes, but you must be 18 or older to view the link in the above post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:00 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is the internet, mind you. For all I know you could be a fat 10-year old sitting in a bus stop with your mother while typing this. In that case, you must take your own advice.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is the internet, mind you. For all I know you could be a fat 10-year old sitting in a bus stop with your mother while typing this. In that case, you must take your own advice.
Except for the fact that it is 11 of the clock and I would be in school, your conspiracy could be true. The fact remains that Hasbro has stated the gender of Aquilla. That means that this debate is over. It should be locked to prevent noob confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:05 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Except for the fact that it is 11 of the clock and I would be in school, your conspiracy could be true. The fact remains that Hasbro has stated the gender of Aquilla. That means that this debate is over. It should be locked to prevent noob confusion.
Yeah, this probably should be locked, then.
Oh, and it's 10:00 here, and I should probably be in school then, eh?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Actually, I strongly reccomend getting a GED and going to a community college earlier. The education is generally much better than the standard public schools and a year at a community college gets you to real college sooner than the last two years of high school (and for some folks, a year at a community college anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 12:19 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Actually, I strongly reccomend getting a GED and going to a community college earlier. The education is generally much better than the standard public schools and a year at a community college gets you to real college sooner than the last two years of high school (and for some folks, a year at a community college anyway).
I'm homeschooled, and I'm working on the computer right now; that is the reason behind my lurking on this site....

Wow, we're off topic, again....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion