Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 20th, 2007, 05:40 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
WARNING...

TMF01 is fully operational.

Dr. Weirdscaper is Kahn the Fire Death Knight in: World of WEIRDSCAPER.
Old November 21st, 2007, 01:19 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Paul
I love all of those maps! They're amazing!
Thanks for the thumbs up, Lord_Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf
I just built CASOULBORG and I am about to play it right now. That was probably the most complicated map I have ever made. It must have taken me at least two hours two make him/her/it.
Hope you had fun building that map (and celebrated when you were done). Thanks for making one of my maps Star Wolf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper
WARNING...

TMF01 is fully operational.

GENTLEMEN...

WOOOHOOO!!! Thanks for the heads up! Im definitely checking that out in your thread, Dr. Weirdscaper!

I'm currently developing a map and scenario on Virtualscape. It's called 'Charted Valhalla' and it's made of 1 of each released terrain expansion (except for Marvel). It's like an obstacle course with re-spawning areas. It's a quest and competition type scenario where players kill hostile heroes for points. I'm posting it sometime.

*Edit
I'm almost done with the scenario and rules but I would like to have some suggestions. Things or mechanics you guys might want to input? Perhaps links to threads pertaining to maps like this?

Old November 22nd, 2007, 11:06 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Map #6
Map name: Swamp Kingdoms
(Click image below to download map.)

Very simple castle structure. 4 (2?) roads connecting the 2 fortresses.

(Set up and Photo by K/H Addict)
4 ROTV, 1 SOTM, 4 RTTFF, 2 FOTA

Scenario:

Swarm and Dominate

First destroy opponent’s castle door, then send reinforcements.

2 Players
Starting army: 700-800 points each
Reinforcement army: [/b]600 points each

4 Players, 2 Teams
Starting army: 600 points each player
Reinforcement army: 500 points each

6 Players, 2 Teams
Starting army: 500 points each player
Reinforcement army: 350 points each

Setup:
Put all starting armies in the starting area near the castles. Put all reinforcement figures in the starting area in the middle of the map.

Special rules:
All reinforcement figures cannot be attacked or receive damage from any area damaging special attack. Players may not put order markers on their reinforcement army cards. They are not at play until a castle door is destroyed.

If a castle door is destroyed, all reinforcement figures are in play. Player or team that has not destroyed opponent’s castle door may not put order markers on their reinforcement army cards (yes, those figures will be just sitting ducks).

Glyph of Brandar negates castle door's ability.

Victory conditions:
The player or team who destroys all opponent figures wins.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map #7
Charted Valhalla

1 Rotv, 1 Sotm, 1 Rttff, 1TT, 1 Fota, 1VV.
The gaps in the map are intended for players to not skip an area.

Forgive me for the following extensive set of rules. I wrote this as technical (game wise) and as concise as I can. I might add that I'm no English professor.

Note: Since Virtualscape has only ROTV figures, I represented some of the scenario units with Tarn Vikings, Mimring, and others.
Replace the following figures with the following scenario figures:

1.) In place of the 3 Tarn Vikings in the snow area, put 3 Dzu-Tehs.
2.) In place of the 2nd Grimnak (FOTA area), put Dumetef Guard.
2.) In place of the 2 Tarn Vikings alongside Raelin, put 2 Gladiators of your choice.
3.) In place of the 3rd Grimnak (nearer to lava area), put Jotun.
4.) In place of the 3 Tarn Vikings in the lava area, put 3 Obsidian Guards.
5.) In place of the 2nd Mimring (lava area), put Theracus.
6.) In place of the Marro Warriors, put 2-3 sqauds of Drones or other melee Marros.
7.) In place of the 4th Grimnak (swamp area), put Tur-Kul-Na.

Scenario:
Cross Country Pawnage

Victory conditions: Fight your way to the Marro Hive. The team or player who has the most hostile-hero kills wins. Players may help each other killing a hostile hero, but the team or player who delivers the killing strike gets the point. You may attack or kill opposing team figures (if they're blocking your way or if you want to steal a glyph), but for no points.

Hostile Heroes:
1.) Mimring
2.) Grimnak
3.) Deathwalker 9000
4.) Gladiator 1
5.) Gladiator 2
6.) Dumetef Guard
7.) Ne-Gok-Sa
8.) Tur-Kul-Na

Hostile Creeps:
*All scenario squad figures

Neutral Heroes:
1.) Finn
2.) Thorgrim
3.) Agent Carr
4.) Raelin

Special Rules:
1.) No flying
2.) No grappling guns
3.) Slippery ice
4.) No monk jumps

Game Rules:
1.) No passing thru scenario figures (No wind walking, ghost walking thru them but figures with disengagement abilities may disengage freely).
2.) All hostile figures will only attack adjacent enemy figures (immediately after adjacent-figure player’s turn).
5.) The opposing player (or the 3rd player: Arbiter) will roll for defense, attack, and disengagement attack for the scenario figures.
6.) The opposing player (or the 3rd player: Arbiter) will choose target for scenario figures.
7.) Neutral heroes may defend but not attack. Opposing player of the arbiter will roll for their defense.
7.) All scenario figures may not be moved (except for the rescued Raelin and Theracus) but may be summoned (glyph of Erland).
8.) Maximum range for all figures’ normal and special attacks is 1 (except for Mimring’s special range).

Mechanics and Stuff:
1.) The blue starting areas are spawning areas. If your figure or figures are destroyed, do not remove order markers from their cards, but place the figures in the nearest spawning area. Do not advance to spawning areas where you haven’t explored yet.
2.) Deathwalker 9000 will only attack figures that are adjacent to the castle door (immediately after door-adjacent-figure player’s turn).
3.) Instead of taking a turn with any of your figures, you may take a turn with Agent Carr (you may not move him). You must have an adjacent figure to the castle door to take a turn with Agent Carr.
4.) You may rescue Raelin by moving adjacent to her after the 2 gladiators are killed. Add Raelin to your army and your rescuing figure will have a “Raelin Movement Bonding” ability for the rest of the game.
5.) Instead of taking a turn with any of your figures, you may take a turn with Jotun (you may not move him). Yes, throw your figures across liquid lava or your opponent’s figures into the liquid lava.
6.) Instead of taking a turn with any of your figures, you may take a turn with Theracus. Yes, carry your hero somewhere.
7.) In case of a tie, destroy the Marrow Hive. The player who destroys it wins.

Drafting Rules:
1.) There must be at least a hero for each team.
2.) You may draft a squad.

Number of Player:
2 Players: 1 vs. 1
3 Players: 1 vs. 1 + 1 Arbiter (he’ll be bored)
4 Players: 2 vs. 2
5 Players: 2 vs. 2 + 1 Arbiter (he’ll be bored)

Variant Rules and Setup:
1.) All heroes no squads.
2.) Pick a new hero when re-spawning.
3.) Replace scenario figures with other figures (Example: replace Mimring with Nilfhiem).
4.) Add more glyphs.

Note: Army points are irrelevant. Just draft any figure which you think will do a great deal of pawning in this map. I suggest drafting a Hero with squad bonding to block opponent's movements to stay ahead.

Map #8
Map name: Scape

I made this map for the heck of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Map #9
Erland's Jandar Flags

Scenario:
Flag Master

Collect flags.

Victory conditions: Player who collects most flags wins.

Special rules: No flying

Made with 21 FOTA, and 25 RTTFF, and a bunch of erland glyphs (30 of them). Substitute 1st level tiles if you don't have 25 RTTFF and 21 FOTA.

Substitute 1st level with grass tiles and glyph's of Erland with symbol side up glyphs.

Old November 26th, 2007, 09:04 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
Castlebourg is awesome! What would be cool if it was possible to use him and move him but like with a move of 3. He'd be like some sort of RP boss that is indestructable. Really good work!!!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ic.php?t=16850

My scenario! Warcraft fans unite!!!! A new way to play Warcraft and Heroscape!!!
Old December 4th, 2007, 11:01 PM

darkeye202 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cross Country Pawnage

[quote= I'm currently developing a map and scenario on Virtualscape. It's called 'Charted Valhalla' and it's made of 1 of each released terrain expansion (except for Marvel). It's like an obstacle course with re-spawning areas. It's a quest and competition type scenario where players kill hostile heroes for points. I'm posting it sometime.

*Edit
I'm almost done with the scenario and rules but I would like to have some suggestions. Things or mechanics you guys might want to input? Perhaps links to threads pertaining to maps like this?[/quote]

Could you possibly change the VS file to a pdf? My computer won't open the map in a VS file for some reason.

My Map Thread

The 3rd: Look across the land. Everything you see that the light touches is mine.
Konohamaru: And one day it will be mine?!
The 3rd: Heh, heck no! I just like messin with ya.
Old December 5th, 2007, 07:02 AM

Re: Cross Country Pawnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunakor
Castlebourg is awesome! What would be cool if it was possible to use him and move him but like with a move of 3. He'd be like some sort of RP boss that is indestructable. Really good work!!!
Thanks brunakor! Yeah it would be cool if it was possible to move him around without accidentally dismantling it.

[quote=darkeye202]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm currently developing a map and scenario on Virtualscape. It's called 'Charted Valhalla' and it's made of 1 of each released terrain expansion (except for Marvel). It's like an obstacle course with re-spawning areas. It's a quest and competition type scenario where players kill hostile heroes for points. I'm posting it sometime.

*Edit
I'm almost done with the scenario and rules but I would like to have some suggestions. Things or mechanics you guys might want to input? Perhaps links to threads pertaining to maps like this?[/quote

Could you possibly change the VS file to a pdf? My computer won't open the map in a VS file for some reason.
Sure thing dude. But you have to check the photos (which are in this thread) for figure placement reference. I'm uploading it now. It'll probably be downloadable tomorrow after admin approval.

Do you have Virtualscape? You might want to dl the software so you can open hcs files.

Old December 10th, 2007, 06:30 PM

HeroscaperHuh has disabled reputation
Still love those maps Caco. And your sig no longer makes me sick

Before you criticize some one, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and have their shoes.
Old December 10th, 2007, 06:49 PM

brunakor has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscaperHuh
Still love those maps Caco. And your sig no longer makes me sick

I liked his sig....

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ic.php?t=16850

My scenario! Warcraft fans unite!!!! A new way to play Warcraft and Heroscape!!!
Old December 10th, 2007, 07:55 PM

darkeye202 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Cross Country Pawnage

Ugly_Caco=Do you have Virtualscape? You might want to dl the software so you can open hcs files.

Yeah, I have VS, my computer just wouldn't open that one file. (it has its stupid moments..a lot of em )

Btw, great job on Cross Country Pawnage! To tell the truth, I was getting tired of the whole slayer scenario. I tried some other "unique" scenarios, but they were still pretty much the same stragety, kill or be killed. Your map introduces more of a competition then a deathmatch.
I LOVE IT! You're doing a great job.

My Map Thread

The 3rd: Look across the land. Everything you see that the light touches is mine.
Konohamaru: And one day it will be mine?!
The 3rd: Heh, heck no! I just like messin with ya.
Old December 20th, 2007, 08:01 PM

Marro-Hivelord Woo who?
My computer wont allow me to open it either so could you change the file. Please.

Marro-Hivelord is Sir Denrick...
in the THURISAZ KEEP...
Old December 21st, 2007, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro-Hivelord
My computer wont allow me to open it either so could you change the file. Please.
Ok guys. I'll upload it tomorrow if not later.

Old December 23rd, 2007, 05:01 AM

darkeye202 and Hivelord, I downloaded Cross Country Pawnage on 3 computers (2 on an internetshop and 1 on my gf's pc) and I had no problem opening them with Virtualscape. Are your Virtualscapes updated? Anybody else can figure this problem out?

I'll try uploading it after Christmas. Just msg me here if you fixed the problem so that I wont have to ulpoad agian (to avoid file redundancy in the downloads section).

-------------------------------------------
I'm uploading a new map. It's an Imperial Walker map. I modeled it after this photo:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios