Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 26th, 2007, 06:01 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, Mikemmaan17!

On behalf of our orc army crafting and judgmental community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who agrees with Jexic about doubling up on common orcs

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 26th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hello Mikemmaan17 - Ther rules for tourneyments are the same as when you play with friends - if you use the rule book ( no custom rules - well one but that is if the cursed glyph comes up it only affects the guy who picked it up, not both teams ).

All official heroscape guys are used ( no Marvel, or custom cards ).

You bring a 465 pt army and use that for every game you play. There will be 5 games, the the top 8 head to the finals ( this is when everyone else can watch or play there own games - whcih is what I suggest getting in more scaping with all new people - now when you are playing for fun like that you can bring any army ) But for the finals you use the same army you have been using the whole time.

Read the first post of this thread for all the deatails - if you have more questions please feel free to ask all you need to . We would love to have you come join us, the onlyu thing that could be better is if you brought some friends along!

Should I add you to the coming list, the maybe list, or hold off on adding you to the list ????????

You will have a great time at the tourneyment - we have the best NHSD tourney in the world right here in Ohio ( IMO - but we got cash prizes { which I have not seen offered anywhere else }, real gold as a prize { a 3 gram nugget of the 2nd purest gold in the world - and this is only in Ohio}, no entrance fee { right there makes it worth coming }, free food and drinks { although you may have to buy some food or bring it along cause this thing is getting big }, we got the GenCon Champ coming, and I think we may end up having custom posters made for all who head to our tourney ).

Hope this helps and welcome to the boards and the wonderful world of HeroScape.

Hendal the Mighty

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old September 26th, 2007, 07:30 PM

mikemmaan17 has disabled reputation
Definitely

i am looking forward to comming, its only a short drive. It will give me something to do besides all the reading that college gives me! Count me in!
Old September 26th, 2007, 07:39 PM

white_dragon_master Woo who?
Hendel, you can go ahead and move me to the absolutely for sure coming. I'm getting really excited, and it's still about a month away. I just got my SotM set in the mail, and I need to do some playtesting with those. They look like they'd make an awesome swarm. *considers re-doing my entire army*

My Collection: 2MS, 2RttfF, 2VW, 2TT, 2FotA, 2TJ, 1SotM All of Wave 1-8, All Large Hero packs thus far, Sir Gilbert, Ornak.
Old September 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mikemmaan17 - you are on the list, way cool.

WhiteDragonMaster - you are moved up to confirmed, that is really great. You have plenty of time to test out your new army ideas. I fly to Tampa tomorrow, so my nephew will have a board set up and hopefully within a half hour after I arrive we will be playing, now that is cool.

Scape On'

Come on people, get some friends to come along, we want this thing big.

All you maybe's , let get moved over to the for sure coming, and remember to bring some friends along, we can make this thing giant!

Man would I love to get over 40 people for this thing.

Old September 27th, 2007, 03:10 AM

GhostWalker107 has disabled reputation
Hey Hendal, any ideas on how matches are gonna be decided. . .like who battles who during each game. . .just by names in a hat ? You may have answered this already but I missed it. . .

25% off at Hasbro Toy Shop with promo code 25FALL

got scape ?

Old September 27th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

ghostwalker107 - I am not sure. I will make a randon drawing. For the following rounds I will do the same thing but mix up people who have already played together.

All the groups that are coming together ( the W. PA group, the columbus demolition crew ) I will also try and make it that they do not play anyone form their own group - so we all meet more people, get to play against new people, and hopefully to make it the best tourneyment around.

ANy ideas on how to do this? I will end up wingin it the night before I am sure. I am also hoping to get people signing up till the last night.

During the event, if something goes wrong and you are facing the same guy a 2nd time, or facing a friend you came with , we can ask for people who would be willing to trade opponents.

Scape Onī

Chuuck is moved up to the for sure coming list - Oh yea!

Old September 27th, 2007, 02:25 PM

Boozehammer is surprisingly tart
We're going to have to go with 5 rounds of swiss, right?
Old September 28th, 2007, 12:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal
ghostwalker107 - I am not sure. I will make a randon drawing. For the following rounds I will do the same thing but mix up people who have already played together.

All the groups that are coming together ( the W. PA group, the columbus demolition crew ) I will also try and make it that they do not play anyone form their own group - so we all meet more people, get to play against new people, and hopefully to make it the best tourneyment around.

ANy ideas on how to do this? I will end up wingin it the night before I am sure. I am also hoping to get people signing up till the last night.

During the event, if something goes wrong and you are facing the same guy a 2nd time, or facing a friend you came with , we can ask for people who would be willing to trade opponents.

Scape Onī

Chuuck is moved up to the for sure coming list - Oh yea!

Hey Hendal. Grundgebob has a tournament system stickied at the top of the events forum. Its a pretty similar system to what was used in Gencon and can probably help out to alleviate the burden of double pairings.

In order to avoid inner group pairings we could just write initials in the corner like WPA or CC. Then you'll be able to easily tell who is who.

Grenade lobbyist
Old September 28th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey Ohio,

You all rule, we are at 40 confirmed and 18 maybes, we are the #2 tourneyment in the world for Nat. Heroscape Day - God Bless you all and thanks.

Remember People

Thou I wall through the Valley of Death - I fear no reaver!

Scape On'

Old September 29th, 2007, 12:05 PM

Sandman has disabled reputation
I might be coming!

Hello,

I might be able to join you Oct 20. It would just be me (solo). I'm a big HS fan, but I really only play with my kids so this will be a new environment for me. I live in Buffalo NY. I'll confirm over the next few days, but you can put me on the "hopeful" list for now.

--Doug, aka "Sandman"
Old September 30th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

SandMan is signed up, give a big Whoop to the man coming from NY - that makes 5 states so far ( Ohio, Penn., W.V., Tenn., & N.Y. ) did I miss any states? And lets get some Indiana players coming on over?

We are at 41 people confirmed and 18+ maybes - you guys rock, we are #2 in amount of people!!!!!!

I am guessing we will easily hit 50 people, my goal is now 60 - so talk your friends into it, we need players people. I got a friend that might fly in from Cape Cod - he figures he would be get the farthest traveled for sure - but it depends on work.

Scape On'

Have people been finding wave 7 easily in Ohio? And the new master set?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events