Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old November 4th, 2019, 11:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Kursus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
How hard is kursus to get hold of nowadays? I am getting ready to join the fray in scanning figures for 3d printing and I may start with Kursus.
Definitely one of the more challenging figures unfortunately. I haven't seen him in the wild in a while.
@Leaf_It , sounds like a good candidate to scan for 3d printing. You and me both personally know how fun he is when squashing Roman Archers. I only thought of it since you posted here. That game was so wonderfully bad. I felt bad about squashing them but couldn't help myself.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs