Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Spellbook of Living Nightmare - Breathing

Some really good suggestions here, I think Spectral Nightmare being the best of them, but I asked my brother for his input and he just suggested Waking Nightmare, which sounds.... pretty much perfect to me, so I'm planning to run with that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - Breathing

Hmmm. Waking Nightmare is an upgrade from Living for sure. Still think I'd prefer something that hit the "illusion" theme, but Waking is good enough that I won't fight it.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Honestly, I actually think I kind of like the theme being a bit looser in that regard.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old May 30th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be good with Waking Nightmare. Or Waking Nightmares, if we wanted to pluralize it, make it seem more like a conjuration.
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:37 AM
Not Citrus

Re: The Spellbook of Waking Nightmare - Vote Initial Playtes

Okay, now that the Breathing Period is up, I've updated the SP and am going to Propose Moving this to Initial Playtesting.

@Tornado - Yea
@Viegon - Yea
@johnny139 - Yea
@Yodaking - Yea
@japes -
@TrollBrute -

Sadly, the timing of this with my own life means I'll be unable to run the Initial here, so I'm going to have to ask if someone else could run it for me.

~Lazy Orang, who honestly thinks that Waking Nightmares makes it feel like it should have multiple uses or something, or at least a double use on its one use effect, which isn't what I'm going for.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; June 1st, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 11:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea - I'm pretty busy right now myself or I'd help you out with some tests. Actually if I weren't so stretched for time right now I'd run a test for Arkham's Ares, then do some spell tests.
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:01 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Sadly, the timing of this with my own life means I'll be unable to run the Initial here, so I'm going to have to ask if someone else could run it for me.
I'll give someone else the chance to jump in if they want the points, but I can get it otherwise.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old May 31st, 2017, 07:56 PM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'll give someone else the chance to jump in if they want the points, but I can get it otherwise.
Thank you, sir! Greatly appreciated.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old May 31st, 2017, 09:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old June 1st, 2017, 05:12 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool spell. I love the idea of figures being forced to run away, taking possible leaving engagements as they move. In multi-player games, this could be a lot of chaotic fun as each player takes their turn to move, with their enemies swiping at them as they move.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library