Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 2nd, 2014, 03:17 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Providence, RI - Extra Life Tournament - 10/25/14

As part of an Extra Life (http://www.extra-life.org/) fundraising event, I am hosting a Heroscape tournament at the Mt Hope YMCA Child Care Center in Providence, RI. Feel free to come for the whole event and play some fun board games before and after the Heroscape!

Address
421 Hope Street, Providence, RI

Date
Saturday, October 25th, 2014

Tournament Time
1:00-5:00 (The Extra Life event begins at 10:00 am)

Cost
$10 donation to extra life at the door, or join the TTR fundraising group and raise money instead!

Event Format
Keeping with the theme of the day, the format will be Extra Life - Army Draft.
  • All small and medium unique and uncommon heroes will have one additional life point.
  • For this event, each player will bring two 475-point armies with no more than 24 spaces. The two armies cannot share any figures. These will be the two armies you bring to every game. (Official HS only, no customs, no Marvel)
  • Before each game, there will be a roll-off. The winner of the dice-off chooses first army choice or second army choice.
  • Whoever has first army choice may choose any of the four armies (either of their two or either of their opponent's two). The other player may then choose from any of the other three armies.
  • The player who lost the roll-off decides to place first or second.
  • I will have approximately 10 army pairs available for use at the event, designed by two-time GenCon champion, dok. You are welcome to use any of these pairs, but I ask that you donate a little extra to the charity if you do!
  • Rolling Rumble or Swiss Pairing will be used, depending on sign-ups.

Description of the TTR/CBJ Extra Life Event
Spoiler Alert!

My personal Extra Life link
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=110311

Please post in this thread if you are planning on attending.

Last edited by Bengi; October 25th, 2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old October 7th, 2014, 03:08 PM

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Providence, RI - Extra Life Tournament - 10/25/14

Giving this a bump. Any interest out there?
Old October 8th, 2014, 09:04 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

You bet!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 8th, 2014, 10:42 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Yes! Let's do this!

Marro_Warlord is totally Acolarh dude...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
My (Lame) Customs - Fire Emblem Added
Old October 13th, 2014, 12:00 PM

Come on northeasterners, I know you're out there!
Old October 13th, 2014, 01:11 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Myself and my dad (Dragon Ruler) will be there as long as there are enough people for a tournament, and put my friend (HoundsRule) down as a maybe.
Old October 15th, 2014, 12:01 AM

nyphot knows what's in an order marker nyphot knows what's in an order marker nyphot knows what's in an order marker

Not sure if I can make it. All my friends have declined to join. I didn't work hard enough to get them hooked into the game...

Sadness... Tentatively a no for right now.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old October 17th, 2014, 10:36 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I forgot to mention this before, but I will also bring my brother along, and maybe my dad, if he wants to.

Marro_Warlord is totally Acolarh dude...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
My (Lame) Customs - Fire Emblem Added
Old October 20th, 2014, 01:04 PM

Well, we are less than 1 week away for this. There has been a little interest from some of the other Extra Life goers, so we are around 8 or so participants including those who have said they are coming in this thread. That is fine with me as it just means fewer maps to set up and an easy to run tournament. I'll be there anyways, so I'm definitely not canceling for low numbers.
Old October 20th, 2014, 06:56 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Mike, Dylan, and I will be there for sure. We'll be there for the whole 24-hour gig so we're down for 'Scaping from 1-5 or whenever.

I highly encourage everyone to hang out and play some board games. Even if you don't think you are into board games, it's a great experience to sit around a table and have fun with some friends or even new people. I have met a zillion people through gaming and our New Englang game group stretches far outside of just Heroscapers.

Old October 20th, 2014, 10:31 PM

Scapemage, do you mind bringing 1 map? If it's a hassle, don't worry about it.
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Scapemage, do you mind bringing 1 map? If it's a hassle, don't worry about it.
I don't think it'll work out. I just don't have the time to prepare that this week and we're traveling a lot further than you are.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events