Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

View Poll Results: Which sport is the least entertaining?
golf 66 53.66%
tennis 5 4.07%
football 6 4.88%
soccer 10 8.13%
basketball 10 8.13%
aquatics (swimming/diving) 8 6.50%
figure skating 18 14.63%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 17th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Which sport is the most boring to watch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I still vote: FISHING - don't understand it
That's not a sport, that's what we do with the boring people to keep them busy. JK, I'm sure fisherpersons have some reason or other for doing it.
Old January 17th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Pretty much all sports are boring to watch. Sports exist to be played, watching them is just stupid. Except for women's beach volleyball.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 17th, 2012, 05:52 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I still vote: FISHING - don't understand it
That's not a sport, that's what we do with the boring people to keep them busy. JK, I'm sure fisherpersons have some reason or other for doing it.
It is my understanding they make money at this and the are decked out like NASCAR drivers so they also are getting supplies and equipment plus more money.... I just don't have any desire to watch them fish nor do I know why anyone else would.

I think the sports listed in the poll are all fine... typically if someone is good at something and excells I can probable watch it and admire what they are doing and enjoy watching them perform ...... but fishing still makes no sense to me yet they have sponsers who will will pay to put it on TV and I assume people that watch.

Tree Town Open VX

Albert Lea MN
Saturday - October 19, 2019
Old January 18th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I voted for soccer apparently, but I personally don't think that ANY sports are interesting to watch.
I think most of it is social. I'm guessing your parents didn't regularly have sports on when you were a kid, and the friends you made in middle or high school don't talk about them much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:51 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I voted for soccer apparently, but I personally don't think that ANY sports are interesting to watch.
I think most of it is social. I'm guessing your parents didn't regularly have sports on when you were a kid, and the friends you made in middle or high school don't talk about them much.

My parents kinda watch sports, but mostly don't care about it either. My school friends, however, talk about football quite a lot.

My guess is that a lot of it is the 'thrill of the fight' as it were, watching these teams battle it out to try and claim victory. I get why so many people love watching sports, I just don't love watching them myself, and would rather read a book or take a walk.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old April 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How the heck did baseball not make it into the poll? I know, it's 'America's Pastime' and all, but it is soooo slow. I can't remember the last time (excepting a World Series game) I was 'glued to the TV' for the entirety of a game.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:54 PM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How was nascar racing not included in the poll? Oh wait, its not a sport. Figure skating sucks too. And baseball. And basketball.
Old October 17th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

I voted basket ball. Mostly because I do not like it. Baseball is boring to watch on tv but awesome to watch in person.

Old October 18th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Golf... this one is a no brainer. Even in the other boring sports you can at least watch hoping they will screw up and wipe out or lose it all. Golf is just so anti climactic. Even a hole in one give you about the excitement of finding the moon in the sky when you look up for it.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 19th, 2012, 03:29 AM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker

My first thought would be all of them...I am just not a sport's guy (though I will occasionally watch Husker football if I have a lot of friends who are watching it). In picking a most boring one, Golf definitely has to be it (especially since Phineas and Ferb makes of fun of its boringness). Rugby is probably the only sport I could stand to watch one my own.
Old November 24th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I hate watching golf! one of my friends has it on all the time and its awful. FOUR. Now i dont like football either. Im with Uprising, i would rather watch a baseball game.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old November 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I dont know most of you probably think im crazy not liking football, but i hope everyone can agree, golf is the most boring!! Its just that football takes too long to get going and i dont even want to comment on the halftime show.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media