Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Which way is Heroscape trending?
Heroscape is becoming more popular in my area. 10 14.93%
Heroscape is dying off in my area. 6 8.96%
Heroscape has never been very popular in my area. 27 40.30%
Heroscape is strong and continues to stay strong in my area. 10 14.93%
I have no idea what is going on in my area and need to find out. 14 20.90%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 7th, 2011, 03:32 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: How is Heroscape trending in your area?

I've only just gotten involved in the scene here, so I can't say for sure how it's trending, but I can say there is some activity. Plus, all of my friends, when I teach them the game, enjoy it greatly. Just this week I've gotten two games in, which is up from last week, if nothing else.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, really between World's Enemy tournaments and my "tournments" (just a bunch a friends that meet me at the library to play) I think I have a lot of people that like the game. But once a year, more heroscapers than probably anywhere else are within 2 hours of my house. GENCON!!!
Old January 7th, 2011, 06:01 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Some people in my area are DESPARATE to get rid of 'scape, I just bought the heroes and samuri from wave 4 for $10 from some poor soul

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY

Last edited by Neo; January 7th, 2011 at 06:11 PM.
Old January 7th, 2011, 06:27 PM

dragon master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

only one family I know in my town plays scape.A total of three people.Sigh....
Old January 7th, 2011, 07:15 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I was really getting people into the game just before THEY cancelled it, and it's still growing.
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:09 PM

rshorton is surprisingly tart

Only Me in my area that I know of. The friends I used to play with all moved away. I'm trying to recruit new players though .

Me-Burq-Sa, You-Burq-Sa, We-All-Burq-Sa!!!
~ RSH
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:27 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Fox Valley 'scape continues to be strong, and hopefully will continue to grow after I (finally) fulfill my New Years resolution and try to get a monthly game day started.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion