Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2016, 02:18 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - FINALS until 6/5

And now....the conclusion:

Finals are on Zephyr (Valda, TG x3)
The player whose name is italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first

Lo Pan (5-1) v. Kinseth (5-1)
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin
Old June 5th, 2016, 01:55 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Soooo...is this happening?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 8th, 2016, 09:28 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Soooo...is this happening?
Well they sure are milking it, perhaps @vegietarian18 and I should play the finals as the semi losers? I'm the tournament director and I approve!

@Lo Pan
@Kinseth

You guys getting this played anytime soon?

Also for anyone reading this, the next OHS tournament has been announced. So Go Sign Up
Old June 27th, 2016, 11:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - CONGRATS LO PAN

Congrats to Lo Pan and his minions for being crowned Classic League Champion.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed it and I'd like to hold another one near the end of the Gencon event that is starting if people are still interested!
Old June 27th, 2016, 12:51 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Congrats to Lo Pan and his minions for being crowned Classic League Champion.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed it and I'd like to hold another one near the end of the Gencon event that is starting if people are still interested!
Wow...dang that was abrupt...was it a good game? I woulda liked to watch it

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 27th, 2016, 12:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Actually they weren't able to get something scheduled, which was unfortunate.

But, I did not want this hanging out in space forever so I had to make a call. If they can get an equitable time still and get the game actually played, then I'm happy to uphold that outcome. Sometimes real life happens though.
Old June 27th, 2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Actually they weren't able to get something scheduled, which was unfortunate.

But, I did not want this hanging out in space forever so I had to make a call. If they can get an equitable time still and get the game actually played, then I'm happy to uphold that outcome. Sometimes real life happens though.
understandable and quite fair.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 27th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I had fun, thanks for putting it together. I'll definitely be on the look out for the next one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events