Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Notices

Old November 18th, 2022, 07:08 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

Would love to see painted versions of the figures used in the classic style cards, for the ones that were showcased with the original product announcement.
Old November 18th, 2022, 08:10 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Would love to see painted versions of the figures used in the classic style cards, for the ones that were showcased with the original product announcement.
I offered to paint some minis for free very quickly to be able to show them off on the page, but I didn’t get a response.
Old November 18th, 2022, 09:02 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Amazing work! I'd like to see versions of Volarak/Revna units/templates and Marachott using the updated general colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
You make it sound like I'm making things up... The closest I got to guesswork was Haluchott's Life and Defense, and even that was informed by hard data. Everything else is a fact that simply never made it into the Compendium, because those cards were never intentionally shown to us. All I did was put it together.
Could you possibly elaborate on this? I know that the Glide Strikers' Master Game stats are scattered throughout the beta rulebook, but I'd be interested in hearing the source for Haluchott's stats.

Last edited by Blue Trails; November 18th, 2022 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Grammar.
Old November 18th, 2022, 09:05 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker

Holy Crapitola! This is amazing!! 142 thousand plusses to Anitar!

I love Grishnakh's icons.

Volarak as Ullar, yes that would be awesome!!
Revna as Valkrill, uh... well ok!!
Old November 18th, 2022, 09:20 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Revna was seen as pretty Evil, and therefore a good replacement for Valkrill, who was at least temporarily in suspension in AOA. Volarek is crafty, and not a straight type replacement for Ullar. But some of the Lifeborne were being shifted from Volarek to Ullar anyhow.
Old November 18th, 2022, 09:25 PM

RoseHeart is surprisingly tart

I have to imagine someone can use the rotating images to make printed models.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I personally would also like to see renditions of each card with Classic generals; all the Volarak cards as Ullar and all the Revna cards as Valkrill.
Neat.

Quote:
There's also mock-ups for the ones we didn't see in this thread: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61496

Valkrill Lives!
Old November 18th, 2022, 09:39 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHeart View Post
I have to imagine someone can use the rotating images to make printed models.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I personally would also like to see renditions of each card with Classic generals; all the Volarak cards as Ullar and all the Revna cards as Valkrill.
Neat.

Quote:
There's also mock-ups for the ones we didn't see in this thread: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=61496
Both of those digital renderings look awesome. Great idea.
Old November 18th, 2022, 10:16 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
(I hate talking about this, but you asked...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Could you possibly elaborate on this? I know that the Glide Strikers' Master Game stats are scattered throughout the beta rulebook, but I'd be interested in hearing the source for Haluchott's stats.
Actually, only the Glide Strikers' Range is in the rulebook. All of their stats, however, were briefly visible in a video snippet from the Scavorith battle.

Haluchott was... more troublesome. Seemed like a lost cause, until I actually bothered to use the numerical data established by all other cards as numerical data. In light of that, under these circumstances, his Move and Range had to be the same as in Basic. Attack had to be 3; nothing else would make sense in light of the rest of his build (4+ would necessarily increase his cost given his bonding abilities; 2- wouldmake his Special Attack's extra effect pointless). Life/Defense, I admit, was a case of "most likely fit"; but with all the other variables accounted for, and a chart of every single other unit with 7 Basic Defense, 5L/3D seems very likely indeed.

...I'm still worried I got that last part wrong (and only that last part), but maybe it doesn't actually matter. He's perfectly playable and interesting in this form, and there is nobody and nothing that can (lawfully) provide perfectly accurate numbers there.
Old November 18th, 2022, 10:42 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Wow, this is amazing! I was hoping someone would take up this exact project. Thanks for all the work, Anitar.

Also, it's amazing how much more quickly I can process the information on the traditional style cads than I was able to on the new style cards.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Wow, this is amazing! I was hoping someone would take up this exact project. Thanks for all the work, Anitar.

Also, it's amazing how much more quickly I can process the information on the traditional style cads than I was able to on the new style cards.
You know what, I feel the same way. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Valkrill Lives!
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:28 PM

Is there already an effort to crop high resolution images of the units?

Valkrill Lives!
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:50 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseHeart View Post
Is there already an effort to crop high resolution images of the units?
Um... That was an intermediary step in the process of making the cards, actually, but I didn't save them in that form.

Last edited by Anitar; November 18th, 2022 at 11:50 PM. Reason: ...And I don't intend to do it again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units