Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 16th, 2013, 01:23 PM

Demon_Pyro is surprisingly tart
Re: Demon Pyro's Customs

Hey scapers, just thought I'd let you guys in on a new project I'm working on, there's plenty of custom RTFF trees on the site, and while the majority of them look magnificent, I had an issue with them looking too realistic in comparison to the official set. So I decided to take matters into my own hands, I stopped by Jo-Ann's and picked up some floral foam cones, I've been carving and sculpting and painting them and I've almost finished a set. I'm very happy with how they look and I'll be posting pictures as soon as I have some free time.

Tl;Dr - I'm making custom trees.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles