Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 2nd, 2006, 04:40 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Malechi's Alternate Round Maker Tracks

The Round Marker Tracks are available HERE.

Back on HQ there were many threads regarding the Round Maker Tracks. Most of them dealing with whether or not players use them. Personally, I do. They give the game time constraints so that it negates the wait and see approach some players take to the game. There were also a couple of threads for those that actually use the Round Maker Tracks and asking about alternatives to having a rulebook sitting there taking up space on the table. When it comes to HeroScape table real estate is at a premium! I created these 5 different Round Maker Tracks. Simply print/cut/play!

Although the page is set for US Letter printing, due to the nature of this image it should print out fine on A4 paper although you should choose resize image. A little smaller won't affect the image all that much.

NOTE: The best idea for an alternate Round Maker Track came from GrundgeBob (of course, he mentions this after I created these) ... Use left over single hex terrain turned upside down! Simply connect them in a single file line, turn them hollow side up and place a Wound Marker in the first space. When you start Round #2 move the Wound Marker to the next space and so on. It is genius!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 2nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
These are just simply too cool. Thanks for re-sharing with the community, Mal.
I'm soooo waiting for the next set of bios. *Drool*
Old June 2nd, 2006, 05:06 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
I'm soooo waiting for the next set of bios. *Drool*
I have to get the finished ones up here first!!! I think I want to go back and do the spell checking on the original sets. For the previous versions I just copied and pasted the info. I spent so much time formatting the info in the Bios, I never really attempted to clean up Hasbro's mistakes!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:13 AM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I downloaded theese back in the HQ times, I like them very much.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old December 28th, 2006, 04:48 PM

QBakies has disabled reputation
I couldn't find these in the download section. Can someone point me to them?
Old March 8th, 2007, 03:46 AM

Rasputin has disabled reputation
Hi Malechi,

There's no link to download them! Any chance of getting the post updated?

Oh mighty Raelin protect us!
Old March 8th, 2007, 08:03 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Could always use a 12 sided die... stick it onto a piece of clay so it dont roll over/change... stick the clay inside an upside down hex to protect any tables .
Old March 8th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Funny how this post rose to the top when we have an upcoming NorCal tournament that will use round limits instead of time limits. Now that I think about it, this would be the second NorCal gameday that will have used Malechi's Round Marker Tracks ... and lets not forget the kick @ss zombie compass roses for the meat grinder scenario.

Malechi, do you still have the Tracks from the first game day? ... Nice heavy card stock
Would you grace our fields again with style?
Old March 8th, 2007, 04:53 PM

Rasputin has disabled reputation
Assuming NorCal is short for North California - If only I lived in California so that I could participate

Oh mighty Raelin protect us!
Old June 10th, 2010, 11:52 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Malechi's Alternate Round Maker Tracks

The link to these are broken. I searched the downloads and gallery but did not find them. Is there a thread/download/gallery item for this that still works? If not, does anyone have these downloaded and want to upload them?

I want to start marking rounds - although I am sure not many people do.
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:24 AM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
NOTE: The best idea for an alternate Round Maker Track came from GrundgeBob (of course, he mentions this after I created these) ... Use left over single hex terrain turned upside down! Simply connect them in a single file line, turn them hollow side up and place a Wound Marker in the first space. When you start Round #2 move the Wound Marker to the next space and so on. It is genius!
I like this idea, and you don't need a printer to do it.
Old June 11th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have these downloaded and I can reupload them for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions