Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 17th, 2011, 12:06 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to card

Note that this name is a work in progress .

This thread will be dedicated to helping other members make custom picture cards (as opposed to Text Cards). Some don't have the time or the ability to be able to make custom picture cards, while others simply can't post them. I have seen many custom threads that have to have their cards in text form, I was even one of them for a time. From being in that position, I realize that most people would find it hard to get someone to help them. Either due to shyness, or the fact that you feel they should offer, and that you shouldn't bother others with your questions. Having received a few pms asking for help making a card, I also realize that it is hard to help with several requests at once. So here it is, the place where anyone can ask for help, and the place where several people can help others...

When getting customs submitted here, I will only take five at a time per person, and five slots available period. So please check here to see if any spots are open for you before you post your custom. You must name the figure you want to use for your custom when you submit it. Also, I hope to have a group of people to help with this, these people will help with the transformation of text customs into card custom. If you become part of this group, then look here to see what customs need cards made for them.

To avoid confusion, if you are interested in making a particular card, then post that you are making a card for [insert name] by [whoeveritis] and check before you post that no one before you has claimed it. Also, you must post the finished card here so that the creator may simply check this thread for his custom, and so that I know when a custom is done.

Card Makers, may I suggest this thread for getting card blanks, master and basic, if you use Gimp.

1) Open!

2) Open!

3) Open!

4) Open!

5) Open!

If you are interested in helping with this project, please pm me and I will add your name to the list.

MCC members list
DanieLoche
Dysole
Mac122
Ninja Status
William099

After a card is finished here, feel free to submit it to 3FG for help ironing out points, text and the rest.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; May 15th, 2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Updated with links
Old November 18th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCC- Makers of Custom Cards- We help make your customs :

Now that I am a member, I think I'll suggest some name change options:

H3CA (Heroscape Custom Card Creation Assistance)

3CA (Custom Card Creation Assistance)

NMTC (No More Text Customs)

I'm not sure I like any of those more than MCC, but I'm just throwing out ideas.

Old November 18th, 2011, 01:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

I'm not sure I like any of those more than MCC, but I'm just throwing out ideas.
Personally, I think MCC is the best way to say it. Simple, short, and sweet.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2011, 02:20 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I was thinking that the name could be better, but I am not sure that any of these names would fit. H3CA and 3CA seem like they would be a group like 3FG. Please keep up the options though, as I am not in love with the current name .
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:15 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Hey, I never had any idea this existed

Anyway, it seems as if it never picked up much momentum, but just letting everyone know that I'm available to help, I've made cards for the LotR project, as well as a few members (One for Flamesayer and a couple for SoA).
Old January 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Hey, I never had any idea this existed

Anyway, it seems as if it never picked up much momentum, but just letting everyone know that I'm available to help, I've made cards for the LotR project, as well as a few members (One for Flamesayer and a couple for SoA).
Yes it sadly has not seemed to take off yet, but I will add you to the list just in case.
Old January 21st, 2012, 12:30 AM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

I can make cards for heroes, but I've never had any luck with squads, so I'm willing to both participate in this project and use it as a resource.
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:10 AM

Great! I will add you as heroes only.
Old January 21st, 2012, 08:21 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Thanks to Flameslayer93 offering to make a card for me for the Valentine custom contest, it appears that I'm an unwitting customer here! A very satisfied one so far.
Old January 21st, 2012, 01:25 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would love to offer you some work. I have two Avatar:The Last Airbender customs I'd like made.

Check the link in my sig or PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:01 PM

What kind of card form/template do you want them in?
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:05 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
What kind of card form/template do you want them in?
Sorry, I should have announced that I already sent him a PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards