Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old May 10th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Surprisingly Tart HeroScape Draft Wizard

The Surprisingly Tart HeroScape Draft Wizard

Reqman's newest version
http://waronline.net/heroscape/draft/hsdraft.htm

Same version as Reqman's without his custom units on the draft list
http://www.heroscapers.com/draftwizard/hsdraft.htm

I absolutely love this little tool. Some of the armies it comes up with are pretty good. The creator doesn't have any contact information on the site. He was a member over at HQ.

I will have to see if I can dig up the thread over there and PM about this place.
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Quarter Machine

lilwis Woo who?
That is a great find, Nether. A great tool to use to get out of the stuck-in-a-rut-need-a-variety headspace to try something new!

..oh did you notice it was intended/format for IE?

Old May 10th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwis
That is a great find, Nether. A great tool to use to get out of the stuck-in-a-rut-need-a-variety headspace to try something new!

..oh did you notice it was intended/format for IE?
HAHAH. Yeah but it works fine in Firefox.
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:11 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
That is a very interesting program. If I don't feel like thinking to hard I might try it. Nice find!
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:14 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Most of the teams it came up with were... unsavory

It could be a cool way to play a few games, though. Might make for a good tournament, too - talk about a true test of skill!
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
Most of the teams it came up with were... unsavory

It could be a cool way to play a few games, though. Might make for a good tournament, too - talk about a true test of skill!
Did you tell it to draft synergies? Play around with the options.
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:35 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i dont like it. i can only do 1000 points.

i dont get the whole synergy thing........
Old May 11th, 2006, 06:19 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Well, some teams are okay, but out of six I usually get at least 2 weird ones like:

Krav Maga Agents
Theracus
Venoc Warlord
Khosmet the Darklord
Dumutef Guard
Venoc Vipers

or

Valguard
Tarn Viking Warriors
Roman Legionnaires
Parmenio
Me-Burq-Sa
Swog Rider
Swog Rider

I need a "no Khosumet or Parmenio" selector on the page, I think
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:04 AM

bighamrules has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
how many pts do you use

i'm bigham and im back in the game
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict

i dont get the whole synergy thing........
Synergy is things that work well together or things that affect each other. If it drafts The Romans it will draft Marcus and vice versa.

I used to only do 600 I think...
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Just don't mark them in your collection.

Odd, it picked one 500pt army that I used in my last game. Kinda scary.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
Quote:
Just don't mark them in your collection.

Odd, it picked one 500pt army that I used in my last game. Kinda scary.
Good point! If you don't want it to draft Khosumet or Parmenio take them down to 0

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software