Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 11th, 2009, 11:17 PM

Antifascist is surprisingly tart
Re: Sports: MLB

Being a Royals fan, I can understand that logic.
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:53 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifascist View Post
Just playing with you Killometer. I was also 9 when Gibby hit that home run. I had bet my neighbor a dollar that the A's would win the series; that was a fortune in 1988 to a 9-year old. Kirk Gibson owes me a dollar. In fact, he owes me a 1988 dollar, which would be worth like 348 bucks now.
I was 13, and only two years removed from the horror that was 1986. It would be 18 years before I would recover (2004).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antifascist View Post
Just to make things a little more friendly, I'll be heading out to Turner Field on Saturday niight to catch the D-Backs while they're in town. Out of curiosity, when is everyone else here hitting up the local ball park, major or minor league?
My next game at Fenway isn't until June vs the Y-----s.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:37 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I do not know when I wil be able to get back to Dodger stadium since I live 300 miles away and going to the game is like taking a vacation. I'll go when we get money that does not need to go to bills.
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:40 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
I do not know when I wil be able to get back to Dodger stadium since I live 300 miles away and going to the game is like taking a vacation. I'll go when we get money that does not need to go to bills.
On a good traffic day, I'm only 25-30 minutes from the ballpark. Though I rarely drive due to parking prices ($30-40), so taking the train takes about an hour (including the drive to the station). I guess the next time on the way home and I just want to blink and be there, I shouldn't complain.

Old May 12th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Tonight begins one of the matchups I have been most eagerly awaiting all season: Roy Halladay vs. A.J. Burnett. The pillar of the Jay's pitching versus the guy who was little more than a good for nothing the first two years of his contract with the Jays, and then during his third year played extremely well so that he could opt out of his contract and sign a big one with the Yankees at the first opprotunity.

I hope the Jays smoke them worse than they've smoked any other team.
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:27 PM

The only time during the season I will ever utter the words... Go Jays!

Old May 12th, 2009, 01:40 PM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

Well the Braves beat the Mets last night so I am happy about that! I have been pleasantly surprised by how well Derek Lowe has pitched for them. 5 and 1.
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:59 PM

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The T-Ball team I coach is the Blue Jays so I have the hat and the majestic cool base jersey. I am pleasantly surprised to see they are winning so all Jays fans have me to thank! Just kidding...

...Just wanted to say I love baseball more than any other sport.
Old May 12th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Jays are up 5-1, and Burnett is being pulled off the field. All is right in the world.
Old May 12th, 2009, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemaster View Post
Jays are up 5-1, and Burnett is being pulled off the field. All is right in the world.

Old May 14th, 2009, 10:18 AM

Dodgers still have the best team in baseball. 2nd in the MLB in hitting, 2nd in pitching and third in fielding. And they beat the Phillies last night! Go Dodgers!
Old May 14th, 2009, 10:21 AM

It's May...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV