Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 3rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wytefang
Yes, I DID learn about that one. Sounded humorous to me...though dicey at the same time.
It was humorous... some people just take things like board games too seriously.

*can of worms open*
Old July 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Yes, I DID learn about that one. Sounded humorous to me...though dicey at the same time.
It was humorous... some people just take things like board games too seriously.

*can of worms open*
I wasn't around then, but when I read about it, I definately found it to be very funny
Old July 3rd, 2007, 04:33 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It was a practical joke. Its easy for it to be funny to onlookers, but some people don't take practical jokes well when it's being played on them, I was just surprised at how many people got angry. Anyhow we won't be repeating that anytime soon. I truly did feel sorry for ever doing it when it made so many people so angry. My intent was to have fun not to make people *****.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:13 PM

yynderjohn has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Not to pick on ya but Sandra surely has her hands full today and tomorrow (not to mention tomorrow's a holiday that she probably wants to enjoy as much as the rest of us). Cut her a little slack. This news will show up soon enough.
Yeah, no crap. I usually don't get upset or offended on behalf of someone else but all this begging and pleading for her to scan cards (Marvel and Wave 7) and take time of running her business is really bugging me...To me its a really tacky thing to do.
I third that thought. We've waited this long for the information, a few more days will not hurt us.

Newb.
Well it's on the frontpage that she'd have Wave 7 and Marvelscape and then retracted in her post. She got me all excited then let down. Don't think it's that hard to spend 5 mins to post card stats. I'd do it if I knew I'd have them first.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:17 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Well I think the main issue for Sandra is that she runs a business and this is prime-time for her right now with a hugely awaited product in stock that needs to ship out to desperately eager HS fans. Were she to stop long enough to post card stats, one (or more) of us might not get ours as quickly - then you'd have a serious problem on your hands when we found out why ours were late!!

Also there's that whole issue of her having to open a package that she may have wanted to sell instead.

As eager as I am (which pales compared to many of you who've been playing this game for SO long and have gone through this LONG drought of product), I can wait a few weeks more to get Wave 7 and/or Wave 7 figure stats. (Especially since I'm getting Marvel next week in my shipment!)

Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:19 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yynderjohn
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not to pick on ya but Sandra surely has her hands full today and tomorrow (not to mention tomorrow's a holiday that she probably wants to enjoy as much as the rest of us). Cut her a little slack. This news will show up soon enough.
Yeah, no crap. I usually don't get upset or offended on behalf of someone else but all this begging and pleading for her to scan cards (Marvel and Wave 7) and take time of running her business is really bugging me...To me its a really tacky thing to do.
I third that thought. We've waited this long for the information, a few more days will not hurt us.

Newb.
Well it's on the frontpage that she'd have Wave 7 and Marvelscape and then retracted in her post. She got me all excited then let down. Don't think it's that hard to spend 5 mins to post card stats. I'd do it if I knew I'd have them first.
Except once she opens a package, she can't sell it.

And don't be so quick to trash Sandra, she was led to believe she would receive the product and then found out that it might not be so. It's not like she just made stuff up to drive sales. She is at the mercy of Hasbro's distribution system just like the rest of us.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:23 PM

yynderjohn has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by yynderjohn
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Newb.
Except once she opens a package, she can't sell it.

And don't be so quick to trash Sandra, she was led to believe she would receive the product and then found out that it might not be so. It's not like she just made stuff up to drive sales. She is at the mercy of Hasbro's distribution system just like the rest of us.
Well you all missed the multiple smileys in my original post, so I wasn't trashing her or saying she made it up to drive sales. I'm just eager to see the stats and she is the one person we know for *sure* is getting Marvelscape today
Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:30 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
It would probably also take quite a bit longer than 5 minutes to scan all 20+ cards, resize them for web posting, upload them somewhere, and post them. I don't know how long though - an hour perhaps? It's a pretty hefty undertaking.
Old July 3rd, 2007, 05:44 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I wouldn't mind buying an already-opening package. I throw away the packaging anyway.

But of course it won't kill me to wait a few extra days to see the army cards.

*shrug*
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:05 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'd much rather Sandra pack and ship, than scan and post.

I don't know if she drinks, but I'll buy her a beer at GenCon. If the doesn't drink, I'll drink it for her. I wouldn't want it to go to waste.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
If the doesn't drink, I'll drink it for her. I wouldn't want it to go to waste.
That Ninthdoc, always thinking of others!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 4th, 2007, 06:01 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus
I wouldn't mind buying an already-opening package. I throw away the packaging anyway.

But of course it won't kill me to wait a few extra days to see the army cards.

*shrug*
So on top of asking the ppoor woman to open her merchandise, you're asking her to track down a confrimed buyer for each opened pack. I'm sure that would go over well.....I'm picturing her on the phone, calling each customer. Hey Ninth, will you buy this opened pack for the same price as this selaed one? Hey Gbob what about you?

Stop asking or implying that the woman open her merchandise. As nether said, it is tacky. If you want to ask her questions, ask her things she can answer by looking at the box. That's all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales