Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old January 4th, 2011, 11:54 PM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah soundoff

So the place will be where and the time to be?

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old January 5th, 2011, 12:17 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

University of Utah married student housing, about 850 South.

Click beisiac's link in the post right above you.

I probably won't be there until 11am.

Last edited by UtahScott; January 5th, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old January 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

Looks like I will be there between 11:30 and 11:45.
Hope that still works for everyone.
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:16 PM

Vivaldi is surprisingly tart

Saturday sounds great. I'm planning on coming, is there a 'firmish' start time?
Old January 6th, 2011, 11:39 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The quicker you get there, the quicker you'll play.
Sounds like three Bangerters are coming, and my nephew (UtahScott, +4). I'll follow up with Myron & the teenagers tomorrow.

Also sounds like Last Night on Earth will be coming, and I'll bring Carcassonne or something else (haven't decided yet).
Old January 7th, 2011, 12:28 AM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivaldi View Post
Saturday sounds great. I'm planning on coming, is there a 'firmish' start time?
Start time is 9 AM, but I have access to the building at 8:15. I might need a hand moving a couple maps over there and building another one.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old January 8th, 2011, 02:12 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Its a no for me guys, sadly. My dad is working and won't be able to take me, and I can't drive yet to go there myself. So sorry that I won't be able to come. Next time I will come if its closer or at that library if we have our meeting there.

Tell me who wins guys k?

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old January 8th, 2011, 11:58 PM

Had a blast today, guys! Thanks for coming. I'll probably try to host another event some time in March, same place, different time (more afternoony).

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old January 9th, 2011, 06:36 PM

Vivaldi is surprisingly tart

Great event and venue Beisaic! Thanks for setting it up.
Old January 10th, 2011, 04:10 PM

beisaic,

Thanks again for setting up such a great event. 15 players--it's been a long time since we had such a turnout (other than NHSD)! I didn't get to play on Tr3s, but I want to now. Onichi, I hope your debut game event was worthwhile.

Anyone missing anything?

Which of your friends had all their stuff against the (west?) wall, by the garbage cans? Somehow I came home with a SotM rulebook, and I didn't bring one. I'm assuming it's yours or his. Also, my wife thanks everyone profusely for putting up with my three little boys. My profoundest apologies to those whose games were delayed due to their shenanigans.

PS. Any news on the bouncy ball?
Old January 10th, 2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
beisaic,

Thanks again for setting up such a great event. 15 players--it's been a long time since we had such a turnout (other than NHSD)! I didn't get to play on Tr3s, but I want to now. Onichi, I hope your debut game event was worthwhile.

Anyone missing anything?

Which of your friends had all their stuff against the (west?) wall, by the garbage cans? Somehow I came home with a SotM rulebook, and I didn't bring one. I'm assuming it's yours or his. Also, my wife thanks everyone profusely for putting up with my three little boys. My profoundest apologies to those whose games were delayed due to their shenanigans.

PS. Any news on the bouncy ball?
That was Joel's SotM rulebook. I had an extra, so I gave it to him.

No news on the bouncy ball yet; no one came at 4:00, and the office has been closed since then. I'll see if I can contact them right now. Did your kids also lose that purple spiky ball? We saw one wedged up in the skylight.

My Trade List
Old January 10th, 2011, 06:15 PM

I assume the spiky ball was already there--doesn't belong to my family. I'll keep the rulebook to return to Joel.
"wedged up in the skylight?"
Must be why they stopped playing with it...

I'd appreciate you calling on the small one (I would if I had a phone number)...did you leave a note Sat?

EDIT: For those of you who didn't hear, there's a Salt Lake County group that has begun to meet quarterly (every three months) for all-day gaming. The second event is this Saturday at Epic Puzzles & Games, on 4700 South & 3600 West. 11:30am--10pm or so.

There's about a dozen members at this point, and their guild page, with more info, is here.

Last edited by UtahScott; January 10th, 2011 at 06:33 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers