Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 21st, 2010, 01:10 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: The Long Road Home -- variant rules and play style

This is awesome! love the map and the idea!

*Kai
Old December 21st, 2010, 02:21 AM

Q-Lok Woo who?

Thanks, obfuscated! ^_^ I always appreciate a good review!

Getting tired of just smashing two armies together and hoping you win? You should really play a game or two with the Long Road Home ruleset!
Also, here's my map thread, just because.
Old December 21st, 2010, 04:56 AM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Lok View Post
And I hadn't really read the HoS rules in any detail (I think the last time I skimmed them was around a week ago), so I stand corrected on that as well. My apologies for arguing with you over nothing.
Oh its all good. I understand that slapping an (RPG) tag onto the title is a great way to crate a lot of stigma. Luckily, word of mouth and some pic-loaded blogs made people give HoS a second look. The only reason I even bother using the term RPG is so it'll come up in searches otherwise I'd get rid of the darn thing.

I also think the optional Lava rule idea would be pretty awesome! Either that or a Zombie Horde, or a Marro Horde if you want to keep the Heroes moving faster.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions