Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 26th, 2010, 06:15 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3G Battle Reports

just had a wicked game,
2 players around 1300 points each

I had:
Iron Fist (Wolvie), DareDevil (GO), Rouge (GO), Juggernaut (old GO) Namor (?)
My Friend had:
Hulk, Venom, Rhinno (NM24), Punisher (GO), Lizard (NM24), Spider-Woman (GO)

It was a crazy brawl, I went in with daredevil first for reasons I can't yet reveal (playtest phase) but Spider-Women and her annoying phermones + Punisher getting up on a hill, shooting on DD, I didn't get to use him that much before he was out.. but after having borrowed some powers from Namor, Rouge really got to give it to Punisher, leaving him with three wounds.
Next round Rouge went down and stole Hulks powers and hit at him, but my friend hadn't put any OM on Hulk, so even though i did get 4 wounds, that only gave him the powers to kill Rouge in one strike in the next round.
Juggernaut got shot by Punisher, but before that he got to take out Spiderwoman.
Venom went and took some hits on Iron Fist, and he dodge the attacks from Iron Fist, So he killed Iron Fist..
Now it was only Namor against 5 figures!
But Imperium Rex!!! thou shall not mess with Namor..
I can't find the Namor card i used again, but it gives him the ability to use all OM if he receives 2 wounds in one hit, and heal on water tiles, so when Hulk came to while he was standing on water tile and gave him three wounds, it gave me the chance I was waiting for, having 3 rounds in a row, smashing Hulk to pieces, from here my friend tried his best and with a charged attack from Rhinno, he got Namor down with only one wound from dying. But once again i got to take extra turns in a row with Namor, and now i took down Rhinno, so after flying into the water and healing him a little with help from the water, Namor took down the rest of the crew, with some troubles against lizard, but in the end... The king of the seas prevailed..
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You're killing me, smalls. This is the C3G Battle Reports thread, not the Customs Battle Reports thread.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2010, 06:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Wolvie, did you really just do that? Yep, you sure did. And after my comment about -repping anyone who posts battle reports that don't use C3G figures.... Oh well.... I guess I can let it slide. At least you are having fun with Supers.
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:33 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

*Checks Danoz's report*

Heh. 'Surprisingly tart' after only one post.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

sorry, just loved reading the others so i wanted to share one as well, and tottally forgot the forum rules.. won't happen again, at least i was testing GO's C3G DareDevil
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:42 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
sorry, just loved reading the others so i wanted to share one as well, and tottally forgot the forum rules.. won't happen again, at least i was testing GO's C3G DareDevil
Oh, well if that was the DD you were testing, then by all means, have some +rep.
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:43 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, see, if you'd put "C3G" by that Daredevil, I wouldn't have gotten confused!
Btw ... you're not using other customs as part of your playtest, are you?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Ah, see, if you'd put "C3G" by that Daredevil, I wouldn't have gotten confused!
Btw ... you're not using other customs as part of your playtest, are you?
Just tried him out, It wasen't oficially playtesting him, more giving him a spin..
I'll use officials and other C3G for the real test, which will be send to GO friday..
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Just making sure. I know you know how it goes, though. As I recall, you've been a C3G playtester since the beginning.

Old May 26th, 2010, 07:11 PM

actually I haven't,, Dear DD is my first, so we'll see how it goes..
but I'll make sure to follow the rules set for task tightly
Old May 26th, 2010, 07:38 PM

Really? I thought you did some testing on World's Finest ... I must be thinking of someone else.

Old May 26th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Really? I thought you did some testing on World's Finest ... I must be thinking of someone else.
Dr. Ransom perhaps?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy