Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 19th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
This is a great idea. I will post some battle reports sometime.
It is good way to get rep out of me.
All C3G customs or mix of customs and Classic scape?
Oh yeah, those customs were made by my (soon to be 9 years old) daughter. I helped her out and gave her a template to write everything on but she made their stats and powers. I should make a thread for her stuff sometime....

Thanks for the rep and keep having fun with Superscape!
That would be a cool thread. It can be interesting to see kids customs.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well the purpose of this thread is to share experiences with C3G Designs, so yeah, that. Now I don't mind reading a report with other units, customs, designs, etc, but if there isn't any C3G unit in there, I would wonder why the post is in the C3G section. Wouldn't you?
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well the purpose of this thread is to share experiences with C3G Designs, so yeah, that. Now I don't mind reading a report with other units, customs, designs, etc, but if there isn't any C3G unit in there, I would wonder why the post is in the C3G section. Wouldn't you?
Yea, I'll post my battle between Marro and Soulborgs later for your enjoyment
Old May 19th, 2010, 07:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yea, I'll post my battle between Marro and Soulborgs later for your enjoyment
And that is likely to get rep of the other variety.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
And that is likely to get rep of the other variety.
Red is my favorite color anyways...
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I need to figure out the forces for an all Mutant Vs. Sentinel Grudge Match.

While no one's looking I'll need to add Mental Shield to all of the Sentnels
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:37 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I need to figure out the forces for an all Mutant Vs. Sentinel Grudge Match.

While no one's looking I'll need to add Mental Shield to all of the Sentinels
Robots don't have minds. lol While you are at it you should add that little R symbol at the bottom, that we've been talking about.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old May 20th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
My daughter took Green Lantern, Agent Carr, a custom squad The Flower Agents (a 2-figure squad like the Nakitas that bond with Agent heroes), and a custom hero based off our cat (Silver the Clast).
If your interested in my daughter's custom units, I typed them all up and put them in a thread that's linked to in my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 20th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

I played a game last night with my dad last night. (Not the greatest scaper ) But it was fun.
I played Superman and Wonder Woman (700) vs. His Green Lantern, Flash and the Krav Maga (700)

We played on Sewer Entrance (the C3G map).
I sent Superman to take out the Krav while he attacked Superman with Flash and GL. Superman took 3 wounds while killing the Krav, and then turned his attention to Flash. (Very annoying with Speed Dodge). But Superman killed him while sustaining another wound. It was now Superman with 4 wounds and an unused Wonder Woman vs GL. Feeling bad for my father I used Wonder Woman to attack GL. She died due to two whiffed defense rolls after wounding GL once. Superman then finished off GL. It was a very fun, interesting game. I love the C3G, thanks!

Last edited by tcglkn; May 20th, 2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old May 20th, 2010, 04:11 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played a game recently involving Darkseid. The map was mad_wookie's Frostbite(At least I think that's what it was called). The armies were:

Captain America
Iron Man
Q9
Sonlen
Krav Maga Agents

vs.

Darkseid
2x Stingers
Brunak
NGS
2x Drudge
MBS
Marro Warriors

Team Darkseid sent the Drudge of towards one glyph, while the Krav ran for the other glyph. The Drudge found the Move glyph, and also sent two of their soldiers over to fire upon Sonlen from height, while the Krav found the Defense glyph, and began firing upon the clustered stingers, killing 2. Round 1 ended with the Krav killing a stinger and MBS, and the Drudge killing Sonlen.
Round Two witnessed the drudge missing CA twice, CA killing five of the six drudge over two turns, the first Krav falling, and Iron Man taking his first turn.
The Stingers kill Krav #2. Iron Man moves over to try and save the final Krav. He fails, and the last Krav falls to the marro. Iron Man blasts away 2 stingers in an act of revenge for the fallen agent. NGS moves up towards Mr. Stark. Iron Man moves into a position where he could snipe the warlord once NGS gets into IM's range.
Round Four witnessed NGS and the final stinger falling to Iron Man, and then the hero moved to rejoin his comrades.
Round Five witnessed the Marro Warriors taking the high ground across from CA and Iron Man, proving to be a pain in the neck for the heroes, but eventually falling. The two humans and the robot stood amid the bloody battlefield, wondering if it was all over. They heard the snorting of Darkseid's bestial companion, and the laughter of the big man himself, and they knew that the fight was far from over.
Round 6 witnessed Brunak charging into the fight, carrying the slower Darkseid with him. Q9 moved up behind Cap and Iron Man. He left Darkseid on a hill near their start zone, and charged the trio of heroes. Q9 gunned him down before he could get very many attacks in. Darkseid blasted one life off of Iron Man, bringing the hero to three life. Iron Man, standing in Cap's aura, wounded Darkseid once.
Round 7 witnessed the continuation of the battle. Darkseid flew in and punched Iron Man, delivering two more wounds. Iron Man wounded Darkseid once. Darkseid killed Iron Man. Cap failed to wound Darkseid, who then wounded CA three times. Cap wounded Darkseid once, but then fell to Darkseid's next attack. Q9 wounded Darkseid once.
Round 8 was the final round of the game. Darkseid punched Q9 for two wounds. The robot wounded Darkseid one more time, but that was the last the soulborg did, as he was then punched into spare parts.

Granted, Darkseid did get great attack rolls when he needed them, and he pretty much always won initiative, but it was still fun anyways!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:30 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got a few games in this weekend. All C3G and a few house customs. It was the first time I ever got to use Doomsday in a game and I teamed him up with his fellow Kryptonian Superman.

It's a strange day when everyone runs from Doomsday and pounds on his perceived weaker partner, Superman. I'd like to make fun of the strategy, but 4 turns later Supes was done for and Doomsday had to run around the board avenging his fallen Kryptonian brother.

Superman didn't just have an off day. Wonderwoman had lasso'ed him and got in 4 wounds on him on her first attack. After that I was able to break the Amazon's hold on him, but he wasn Nickled to death 1 wound at a time after that.

Doomsday took 2 wounds on an initial hit, and then ran around pounding people right off the board. I think the most outstanding was something like 6 skulls on Lex Luthor (C3G).

Doomsday, as well as 3 other heroes all met their end while adjacent to Captain Atom. He had a containment breach power based on DW7K's Self Destruct and managed to roll a 20. In a brilliant flash of light, Captain Atom was consumed, and the rest of us poor saps took 8 wounds, eliminating us all.
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That sounds like a lot of fun!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy