Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Dzu-Teh?
Fierce & Frozen 7 17.07%
Club Chill 18 43.90%
Huggable Himalayan 16 39.02%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 22nd, 2016, 12:16 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 70. Dzu-Teh

I know it's been pretty frigid living in world where the sculpt polls ceased to exist. So I've decided to bring back the polls starting first with the chilling yetis, also known as the Dzu-Teh.

(Answers Left to Right)
1. Fierce & Frozen
2. Club Chill
3. Huggable Himalayan (Please Click Me)*

*Link leads to Himalayan brown bear page on Wikipedia. Read the names

The Dzu-Teh are our lovely companions to the Thaelenk Tundra. Fuzzy and full of rage these chilly critters strike fear into the hearts and souls of their unfortunate foes. With traversing glaciers ever so easily, the enemy knows not where they'll strike next.

Fierce & Frozen stares his enemy in the eye and lets out a ferocious growl before preparing his certainly fatal blow. The scowl on F&F's face absolutely makes this figure frightening as can be. I mean, how would you feel climbing a mountain to see this furry ferocity? Club Chill is poised and ready to strike down a fowl creature with his mighty club held high. In mere seconds his glistening white fur will glisten with the crimson blood of his maimed opponent. Huggable Himalayan pretty much epitomizes the stereotypical yeti. The hunched demeanor as he slips through the cracks in the glacier mountains helps him ambush and flank the evils befouling the mighty tundra.

While all of these sculptures strike a chill in my heart, the one that is frozen perfection for me is Fierce & Frozen. The intimidating scowl is what really makes him appear the most deadly and frightening. Which, probably isn't a surprise based on my choice in Sculpt Polls! 59. Quasatch Hunters. (Man that poll was back in 2013 )

Which of the mighty Dzu-Teh bring goosebumps to your skin and makes you shiver?

PS - did I break the record for most puns on "cold" words in a single post?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old August 22nd, 2016, 05:10 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 70. Dzu-Teh

Hmmm going with Club Chill.

Nice to have you back!
Old August 26th, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

club chill for the win. I've always enjoyed these as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 31st, 2016, 01:42 PM

chalk33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You can't beat hugs, guys. Hugs beat you. Huggable Himalayan for Best Yeti 2016.

Uncertified Grammar Comrade
Admin of the Custom BIONICLE Wiki
Official Nerdy Fanon Writer
Mediocre Heroscaper
Old September 2nd, 2016, 10:00 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Club Chill. Reminiscent of some guy I know...

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 2nd, 2016 at 10:00 PM. Reason: It's the beer gut all over again!
Old October 5th, 2016, 12:52 AM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Club Chill for the win

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units