Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 15th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB (Signups Until 9/28)

Signed up!
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:08 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker

Not so sure about B and under for 4 different armies. There's only so many okay-ish builds you can make. If we could re use the armies I would agree with this stipulation, just without it seems a bit restricting. Especially considering some of the rankings can be disputed.***

***I do respect the work they put into the reviews, but it is a small group who decided what these guys should be rated.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 15th, 2014, 07:34 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

In my opinion, there are many options available... Most heroscape units I consider "really great but not always competitive" are rated between C+ and B+. So with B or lower, there will be plenty of cool units to use !

I'll sign up soon.
Old September 15th, 2014, 10:39 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I'll probably sign up soon also. I could stand to take some more online beatings.
Old September 15th, 2014, 11:34 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Got my armies in. Very much looking forward to this season! There are way too many fun guys locked down in B ranked and below .
Old September 16th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I signed up! Jotun and the Elf Pod are going to get some love. Not to mention Arrow Gruts!

Old September 16th, 2014, 09:51 PM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

I'll be signing up as soon as I finalise armies. FWIW, I love the idea of B and below, but then I almost always tend to draft a theme-based army rather than a competitive one.

Last edited by Cat Attack Man; September 16th, 2014 at 10:15 PM.
Old September 18th, 2014, 11:50 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Finally finalized my armies. I'm using some figures that I've never used before, and I'll probably just wing it. Any way it ends up, I'm expecting to have fun.
Old September 19th, 2014, 01:04 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the change up in the format. I also appreciate how you will actually play the variety of your armies. I'm sure that we will see some bad match ups doing it this way, but I'm okay with it as long as I'm still having fun.
Old September 23rd, 2014, 11:57 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Ok I'm in. I think I may get a chance at actually winning a game this time. I bet it is going to be fun though no matter what.
Old September 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

I'll definitely be in, but I'll be pushing the deadline probably. Need some time to think about combos that don't involve units that are either the skeletons, phantom knights, or cyprien

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old September 25th, 2014, 08:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

A few days left to sign up! A few fun stats:

We currently have 14 people (56 armies)

There are a total of 31 different squads being used and a total of 52 different heroes being used.

The most common squad has been used 7 times (out of 14 people) 1 other squad has been used 6 times. (and several currently standing at 5 times)

The most common hero has been used 7 times. 3 other heroes are in 6 different armies.

No F figures, but 1 D army card is used and 6 C- cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events