Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 6th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Multiple Man - Design

For sure. As is, though, I think he could work at 40 as an Outcast.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2011, 04:55 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe adjust each of the D20 rolls up by 1, since eventually we'll have a D20 booster for Outcasts?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Maybe adjust each of the D20 rolls up by 1, since eventually we'll have a D20 booster for Outcasts?
I was alreadying thinking Multiply and Divide was too low, 15 might be better there. That's a 30% chance.
Old March 6th, 2011, 05:02 PM

I could see even 16.

Old March 6th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Esp since he is a Mutant and may get D20 help for that in the future as well.
Old March 7th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Tickle Pickle

Up the rolls a little all around. I think this guy is ready for some ERB.
Old March 7th, 2011, 11:23 AM

Sounds good to me. I think his design is still fluid enough at this point that we'll be a lot more open to any suggestions they might have. I'm eager to try this new system and see if it's everything I'm hoping it is!

Old March 7th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Tickle Pickle

Sent ERB PM to davidlhsl and 1Mmirg.
Old March 7th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quick response:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Multiple Man Multiple Man Multiple Man (you get the idea)

I suppose the class needs to be determined (I don't think it should be left with a ?)

Dupes: Perhaps Duplicates would be a better heading.

I love the mechanic for Multiply and Divide 16. I wouldn't even mind having it apply against Special Attacks.

Nice job!
I think we are set on the class. Just forgot to drop the ?

Thanks
Old March 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM

I think it's nice to keep a special attack weakness as a counter to him ... also I could see area effect attacks getting wonky if he's allowed to Divide and Multiply when attacked by them. So it's probably a safer bet to stick with normal attacks only.
I'm fine with Duplicates or Dupes. Dupes seems a bit odd to me, but seems to resonate with those who know the character better.

Old March 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

Area attacks are the reason I left him weak to SAs. I prefer Duped but I'm still open to Duplication if other prefer that.
Old March 7th, 2011, 12:46 PM

I think Duplicates has the edge for me, but since you prefer Dupes, that should stay unless you get outvoted. LD's privilege.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library