Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 12th, 2017, 07:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Book of Doctor Doom

"An" before words starting with vowels isn't an absolute rule. Like "i" before "e" except after "c", there are always cases where it doesn't apply.

Having said that, I believe the rule for "an" is that it applies only when the start of the following word starts vowel sound. So when the "U" sounds like it does in umm you use an "an". But if the "U" sounds like it you it's just an "a". It also applies for words that don't start with a vowel. Like "hour" is preceeded by an "an".
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If Doom uses knockback with his normal attack, can it trigger Elaborate Pit Trap? I would assume yes.
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I would assume yes as well, since normal movement is never mentioned as a requirement.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since it ends the opponent's turn, I'm guessing the assumption is the movement is on the opponent's turn as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:20 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm you may be right about the intent but not sure the mechanics effectively restrict anything to the opponent’s turn as written.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 25th, 2020, 06:22 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought that could be the case as well, but going through the thread, I don't know exactly where, it seems that ending the turn is not a requirement, but a bonus effect.
Thus, Abomination may throw, or Red Skull may teleport someone into pit traps, and Space Gem-ing into areas may also trigger Pit Traps.

Basically, as long as the figure has been on the board before moving/appearing somewhere else, it can trigger a pit trap.
Old April 25th, 2020, 06:37 PM

That seems right to me, as it’s written.

Old August 18th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Casing the Corners

I believe powers w/ "At the start of the game" are unusable to Doom via MPD, but what happens when he MPD's Hulk?

RAGE ENHANCED DNA
At the end of an opponent's turn, place the red Rage Marker on this card if Hulk received two or more wounds that turn. If the Rage Marker is on this card, add one to Hulk's attack and defense for each Wound Marker on this card.

Say in a 1v1 match, Doom gets initiative and in R1, Doom MPD's Hulk. Doom inflicts two wounds on Hulk on the extra MPD turn.
Now hulk places the Rage Marker on his card and attacks, and inflicts two wounds.

Has Mystic Power Drain caused the Red Rage Marker to duplicate, allowing both Doom and Hulk to have a Rage Marker on their cards? Or is Marker on Hulk's card removed and placed on Doom's card, able to go back and forth until the end of the round?
Old August 18th, 2020, 12:11 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I would assume duplication, yeah. Obviously a bit tricky, but that seems like the cleanest interpretation from both a thematic and mechanical perspective.
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:02 PM

I dunno. From a strictly: "do what the card says, not what it doesn't say" view, I'd think the marker just moves back and forth.

Old August 18th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Sure, under the strictest word for word reading and assuming there's only 1 marker. But I'd also point out that Hulk technically doesn't have the "start the game with this marker" language, the marker just sort of spawns into the game when he takes a wound. So I could see theoretically arguing that Doom also spawns in his own separate marker as well. The card does refer to it as THE Rage Marker though.

I guess the other interpretation could be that it works like when Zatanna removes a marker from the game. Hulk can use Hulk's Rage Marker but Doom can't use Doom's Rage Marker doesn't exist.

I think your interpretation might be the most correct if you're just taking the text fully literally, but in every situation I can think of just having Doom have a copy of a marker (or no marker at all) makes more thematic sense.
Old August 18th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The way to think about this is what happens when 2 players play each other and they both have Hulk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library