Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2010, 06:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Puppet Master - Brainstorming Phase

That would be much easier, you are Indubitably brilliant today.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 21st, 2010, 08:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it! Though it does eliminate some strategy when facing him (do I attack Puppet Master now or not - that type of thing).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2010, 08:43 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Is this any better?

REACTIVE MIND CONTROL

Before a figure with a Marionette Marker rolls attack dice against or uses a special power that would affect Puppet Master, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 10 or higher the attacking figure's turn ends immediately and you may move that figure up to 3 spaces.
I think this is simpler and better.

REACTIVE MIND CONTROL
Before a figure with a Marionette Marker rolls takes a turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 10 or higher the attacking figure's turn ends immediately and you may move that figure up to 3 spaces.

Just change the 'an' to an 'a', and the power will sound great. Of course if I may, quote myself from earlier today:

Quote:
MARIONETTE
At the start of the game place a Marionette Marker on the Army Card of up to 4 Unique Hero's controlled by your opponent. I really think that this should work for Heroes in his army as well.
Thanks for your patience and your time with the reading, I hope I made sense and I look forward to your opinions and your feelings.

~ Griffin, who knows a bit about these dealings
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I am not oppossed to Marionette working on his own team as well, so we can just remove the "controlled by your opponent" limitation.

I don't mind the change to Reactive Mind Control (BTW not oppossed to anybody suggesting a better name also) but should we include a clear line of sight limitation as I designed this as more as a reactionary power where the other is a planned move.

Also as an FYI, it has been pointed out to me recently that Targetting, contrary to the rule book, doesn't required a ranged attack. The official precendence for this is the Zombie Onlslaught Special Attack.
Quote:
"Range 1. Attack 6.
Three Zombies of Morindan on the same level may combine their attacks and roll their attack dice as one attack. All Zombies of Morindan in the attack must be engaged to the targeted figure"
Cheers
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:15 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am going to ignore their shortcoming with that poorly chosen word in the Zombies power, and expect them to change it when they reprint the card with an errata. It was a mistake.

I think that PM is sooo weak, he needs the help by not requiring Clear Sight for Reactive Mind Control. which I like the name of personally.
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:30 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I am going to ignore their shortcoming with that poorly chosen word in the Zombies power, and expect them to change it when they reprint the card with an errata. It was a mistake.
Is that a hopeful wish

Quote:
I think that PM is sooo weak, he needs the help by not requiring Clear Sight for Reactive Mind Control. which I like the name of personally.
I agree that he is weak & it probably would change a great deal whether it was LOS or not, I just think for it to be a reactive power thematically he would have to see them take their turn before being able to control them.

Cheers
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Is that a hopeful wish

Quote:
I agree that he is weak & it probably would change a great deal whether it was LOS or not, I just think for it to be a reactive power thematically he would have to see them take their turn before being able to control them.

Cheers
Well he does have some type of Scifi/mystic connection with the people he has molded with the Radioactive Clay, so I think the Theme is 100% justifiable that as they try to do one thing, he forces them to do something else, whether he can see them or not is irrelevant.

and yes, that is hopeful thinking, but it is also an educated guess considering how they do like to update the cards as they are reprinted, and that is clearly a mistake.
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:36 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
and yes, that is hopeful thinking, but it is also an educated guess considering how they do like to update the cards as they are reprinted, and that is clearly a mistake.
The thing is, is the card the mistake or is the rulebook the mistake?
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Quote:
The thing is, is the card the mistake or is the rulebook the mistake?
I am 100% sure that the card is. That is based on the rulings for the Nakita's mostly. I am 100% positive that the rulebook's definition for Targeting is EXACTLY how they intended it, and the old Zombie card was an oversight. That is based on countless discussions of the rules team and others talking about Targeting.
Old July 21st, 2010, 09:43 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I can buy that.
Old July 21st, 2010, 10:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It might have something to do with it being an odd situation where they're attacking as a group. Those types of attacks are certainly not conventional.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 25th, 2010, 03:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Can I just say that I absolutely HATE Puppetmaster as a character, he is so lame...but you all have actually managed to make him seem cool. I like that he is frail physically, but his powers make him formidible, it is very true to the source material.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library