Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 31st, 2011, 04:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Black Adam

The Book of Black Adam

C3G DC WAVE 7
THE PURSUIT OF JUSTICE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Unleased set.
Its model number and name are #079-081 / Black Adam.
Its model number and name are #219 / Teth-Adam.

Character Bio - Acting as a hero the Mighty Adam came into the service of Egyptian Prince Khufu Kha-Taar. Shortly after the prince's murder Adam lost sight of his purpose and began to use his powers for self gain. Fallen from grace the former hero was fearfully called Khem-Adam, translated as Black Adam.

Shamed by his disciple's corruption the wizard Shazam stripped Teth-Adam of his powers and placed them within a scarab amulet, which was entombed with Pharaoh Rameses II, until it was uncovered by archaeologists C.C. and Marilyn Batson. Theo Adam becomes obsessed with the scarab amulet, and kills both Batsons in order to steal it. Escaping Egypt, Theo Adam soon made his way back to America.

When Theo Adam first encounters Captain Marvel, he notes both Marvel's identical appearance to C.C. Batson and the lightning-bolt insignia on Marvel's chest that had also decorated Khem-Adam's tomb. Adam therefore has a revelation, and realizes that he is a reincarnation of Khem-Adam. Grasping his stolen scarab, Adam speaks Shazam's name and is transformed into the super-powered Black Adam. Black Adam reveals himself to Captain Marvel as the Batsons' killer, and the two battle.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Can Black Adam use Courage of Mehen to counter powers that are defensive in nature, such as Batman's Evasive Strike?
  • A: No. The key words for Courage of Mehen are "If an opponent chooses Black Adam". Courage of Mehen can only be used to alter the 20-sided die from a power that must specifically choose Black Adam as the target.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • As Black Adam, Black Adam may grant bonding to Osiris with his Power of Black Adam special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 23rd, 2022 at 03:41 AM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 04:01 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Black Adam - Design Phase

NAME = BLACK ADAM
SECRET IDENTITY = THEO ADAM

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 380

STAMINA OF SHU
If you lose initiative and there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

WISDOM OF ZEHUTI
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may switch 2 other Order Markers on Army Cards you control. Revealed Order Markers or Order Markers on Army Cards of destroyed figures may be switched.

POWER OF ATON LIGHTNING STRIKE
After attacking with Black Adam, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher the defending figure receives 1 wound. If the defending figure does not have the Super Strength special power it receives 1 additional Wound.

COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, and that opponent rolls 18 or lower, the opponent's figure using the power immediately receives 1 wound.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Lord Pyre; July 25th, 2019 at 09:40 AM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 07:01 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Here's some pix I had laying around in case you need them.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...inipix2003.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...inipix2002.jpg

http://http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/hahma/C3G%20Mini%20pix/Minipix2001.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 31st, 2011, 07:09 AM

Cheers Hahma.
Old March 31st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm digging the stats and the leftbox.

Quote:
STAMINA OF SHU
If you lose initiative and there is at least one Order Marker on this card, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.
Just a spelling fix there. I like it - a power that works when you lose initiative is something we haven't done before. Shows his resilience when the chips are down, and activates at the same time as Marvel's win initiative power (assuming they're facing off).

Quote:
WISDOM OF ZEHUTI
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may switch 2 unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control. Order Markers on Army Cards of destroyed figures may be switched.
Cool power. I think the "unrevealed" text is helpful to avoid confusing moments.

Quote:
POWER OF ATON
When rolling defense dice against a figure that has the Magical Defense special power, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I like it.

Quote:
COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chose Black Adam for any special power that required the roll of the 20-sided die, after your opponent rolls the 20-sided die, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 12-18, nothing happens and your opponent's turn ends immediately.
• If you roll 19 or higher, place a Wound Marker on the opponents figure using the power and your opponent's turn ends immediately.
This one confuses me a bit ... it may be the only real troublespot on the card. Rolling a D20 versus a D20 seems a little high on the complexity level (all the 20-sided dice mentions in that sentence!) but I think it's doable. Really the levels just need to be straightened out. 1-11 Nothing happens 12-18 your opponent's turn immediately ends. 19 or higher, the opponent's figure using the power receives one wound and your opponent's turn immediately ends.

I think it might make sense to trigger before the opponent rolls the D20 as well, just to make it clear that the turn ending nullifies any would be results of the opponent's D20 roll.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2011, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm digging the stats and the leftbox.

Quote:
STAMINA OF SHU
Just a spelling fix there. I like it - a power that works when you lose initiative is something we haven't done before. Shows his resilience when the chips are down, and activates at the same time as Marvel's win initiative power (assuming they're facing off).
Yeah they will more then likely be healing at the same rate. I thought it would help reinforce that he is both the mirror of CM & they are more or less equal.
Quote:
Quote:
WISDOM OF ZEHUTI
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may switch 2 unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control. Order Markers on Army Cards of destroyed figures may be switched.
Cool power. I think the "unrevealed" text is helpful to avoid confusing moments.
It was deliberate to leave that out. It was to create a different use of basically the same power. So you could swap 1 unrevealed with a revealed one & give that figure another go even though you didn't originally plan it. So it allowing you to change tactics mid round.
Quote:
Quote:
POWER OF ATON
When rolling defense dice against a figure that has the Magical Defense special power, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.
I like it.

Quote:
COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chose Black Adam for any special power that required the roll of the 20-sided die, after your opponent rolls the 20-sided die, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 12-18, nothing happens and your opponent's turn ends immediately.
• If you roll 19 or higher, place a Wound Marker on the opponents figure using the power and your opponent's turn ends immediately.
This one confuses me a bit ... it may be the only real troublespot on the card. Rolling a D20 versus a D20 seems a little high on the complexity level (all the 20-sided dice mentions in that sentence!) but I think it's doable. Really the levels just need to be straightened out. 1-11 Nothing happens 12-18 your opponent's turn immediately ends. 19 or higher, the opponent's figure using the power receives one wound and your opponent's turn immediately ends.

I think it might make sense to trigger before the opponent rolls the D20 as well, just to make it clear that the turn ending nullifies any would be results of the opponent's D20 roll.
I originally had it take effect before the d20 roll but then Griff brought up Omega Effect & that just confused the whole timing thing.

Now 1-11 nothing happens wouldn't that mean that the "attacking" figure doesn't get to action it's power?

Cheers
Old March 31st, 2011, 10:38 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

1-11 nothing happens would just mean that nothing happens as a result of the D20 roll. If that seems confusing, though, that part could get left out, I suppose. I think "nothing happens" for 12-18 is currently confusing, though.
I'd be fine with the player controlling Darkseid losing his chance to roll the D20 if Black Adam's roll is successful.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 31st, 2011, 10:42 AM

Quote:
1-11 nothing happens would just mean that nothing happens as a result of the D20 roll. If that seems confusing, though, that part could get left out, I suppose. I think "nothing happens" for 12-18 is currently confusing, though.
I'd be fine with the player controlling Darkseid losing his chance to roll the D20 if Black Adam's roll is successful.
1. Agreed & already changed.

2. Yeah but how do you make it clear that Darkseid still gets to roll the attack part? & if not that then how would you say it takes place before any of the power?
Old March 31st, 2011, 12:36 PM

"Range 6. Attack 7.
If Darkseid's Omega Effect Special Attack inflicts at least one wound, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, destroy the defending figure. If the defending figure does not receive any wounds from Omega Effect Special Attack, place one wound marker on this card. No clear line of sight is needed when attacking with Omega Effect Special Attack. Darkseid may not attack adjacent figures with Omega Effect Special Attack."

For easy reference ... now, would something like this work?

COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power that requires the roll of the 20-sided die, immediately before your opponent rolls the 20-sided die for the power, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 12-18, your opponent's turn immediately ends.
• If you roll 19 or higher, the opponent's figure using the power receives one wound and your opponent's turn immediately ends.

Old March 31st, 2011, 03:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

That last attempt is pretty good. I think it is pretty clear.

On the wisdom power, do the OM have to swap or can they just be moved? Right now, to me at least, it seems like they can only swap with each other.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 31st, 2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
That last attempt is pretty good. I think it is pretty clear.

On the wisdom power, do the OM have to swap or can they just be moved? Right now, to me at least, it seems like they can only swap with each other.
Yep that's the intent, only swap. I was trying to a bit of limitation on it different to CM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

MEHEN isn't working for me. A d20 power to counter other d20 powers is a tad lame, confusing, and complicated.

What if we used Captain Marvel's text and but made the opponent re-roll the 20-sided die.

COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may choose to have that opponent re-roll the 20-sided die.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library