Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
The Book of Quasar (Phyla-Vell)

The Book of Quasar

C3G MARVEL WAVE 22
COSMIC FORCES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #042 / Phyla-Vell.
Quasar requires 1x Glyph of Quantum-Bands

Character Bio - While visiting the grave of her father, Mar-Vell, Phyla-Vell and Moondragon encountered Thanos, who took Moondragon hostage leaving only her ear behind. Phyla then sought out Drax the Destroyer who was the deciding factor of Moondragon’s fate, but Drax would not give up his pursuit of Thanos. Phyla then went with Nova and Star-Lord to lead a final battle against Annihilus. The battle was going poorly until the combatants were hit by a massive energy wave created by the recently freed Galactus, which only the three heroes and Annihilus survived. Ultimately, Phyla managed to steal the Quantum Bands that Annihilus had taken from Quasar, weakening Annihilus and allowing Nova to bring an end to the Annihilation Wave. Phyla-Vell was then reunited with Moondragon and decided it was up to her to become the new Quasar.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefitsWeaknesses
  • As a figure with the Valiant personality, Quasar adds 4 to Loki's God of Evil roll if she is the chosen figure.
  • As a figure with the Flying special power, Quasar is affected by Count Vertigo's Nullify special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:45 PM. Reason: png
Old March 15th, 2013, 10:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Quasar(Design Phase)

NAME = QUASAR
SECRET IDENTITY = PHYLA-VELL

SPECIES = KREE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 370

QUANTUM BANDS
Start the game with the Glyph of Quantum Bands on this card. Quasar cannot lose this glyph by receiving wounds unless she is destroyed.

COSMIC SIPHON
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a non-adjacent figure, if you roll any excess shields, you may choose to either inflict one wound on the attacking figure or remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by japes; October 1st, 2016 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Quantum Bands
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think we're about set on this one. I might go with "Conflicted" for the Personality, but that's me.

I think she has Flying in her base form as well.
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think we're about set on this one. I might go with "Conflicted" for the Personality, but that's me.

I could see adding Flying, not that it would matter too much unless we end up dropping SS and Flying from the Glyph. I'll update that after 24 hours are up.
Old March 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:

I could see adding Flying, not that it would matter too much unless we end up dropping SS and Flying from the Glyph. I'll update that after 24 hours are up.
If the glyph is swiped from the unit, having Flying would matter.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Quantum Bands prevents that
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:11 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Technically having it stolen doesn't count as it being lost.

My least favorite rule we have because the wording makes absolutely no sense, but whatever.
Old March 16th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My least favorite rule we have because the wording makes absolutely no sense, but whatever.
I'd consider that losing it, your just losing it to the thief. Anyways, good to know regardless.
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:06 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'd consider that losing it, your just losing it to the thief. Anyways, good to know regardless.
Exactly what I was getting at. This discussion was recently had in anther thread, where we ruled that a unit who can't lose their glyph can still have it stolen.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:11 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I never could understand that one; you are still "losing" the glyph.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 16th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. That's a Griffin ruling. That's all I'll say about that.

It's canon at this point, though, so we roll on with it.

And, yeah, good idea just thematically to know whether she flies on her own power or not.

Looks good here in general.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Updated with Flying.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library